Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Stop the LCFC Loyalty Tax - UFS statement

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

A great and well thought out statement, thank you!

One wonders how lax they've been for it to get to this? From the time of Vichai when nobody had a bad word for the family, it's ethics, ambitions and actions as well as investment, to what we have now, yet another corporate machine with no idea of what the club's following wants or, even the effort to find out. Top and his inept team are quickly taking us downhill due to their incompetence. 

The problem is we're somewhat powerless and they know it and couldn't give a toss! I say that because after several decades of having a season ticket I have seriously considered not renewing but, firstly, they wouldn't care in the slightest because there are lists of people waiting to grab our two. Secondly, only we would be the losers because you can't just switch off a big part of your personal commitment or thoughts about your club knowing also, that if you gave your season ticket up the chances of getting another one in the future is doubtful. Having seen a number of owners arrive and depart I still want to be here when this shambolic lot leaves.

I don't know what the answer is? Had we still got a local newspaper with proper journalists like the Leicester Mercury used to be, we could perhaps make an approach to print a well written article to embarrass the club and it's owner. No business owner likes bad publicity. 

Exactly. If you don’t renew they make more money from a first timer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Yeah mad ain't it - that's your head of H&S/Stewarding and the reasoning why Showsec are everywhere around the KP every week 

Just shows how grimy and nepotistic football is behind the scenes if so. Wouldn't be out of place in the current government - back handers, contracts for personal interests, jobs for the boys and all that. Make a mint while running the place into the ground and bleeding the unwashed masses dry.

Maybe Liverpool had a point calling us Tories, just aimed it at the wrong areas of the club. :twitch:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I would say inconclusive at this point. A lot of what I have seen was in the response from Jim (not written by him) that circulated a few posts up. Or was it the ST thread?

At this point no decision, no change to their stance but I think the feedback has rattled them a bit. Keep hounding them is the best advice.

Fair to say they did not like the statement from UFS.

We have a final home game, we’ll be up by then and we all have a voice.

Edited by RYM
  • Like 1

Their entire business model revolves around marketing to a captive market in the capacity of a pseudo monopoly.

Be it passengers locked in a terminal or fans unable to switch clubs on a whim, what the customers think about pricing or policy is of second nature to the process of reaming them for as much money as possible.

For King Power, more memberships is better than ST sales. Transient customers equals more match day shop sales and concourse spending - holiday makers over business travellers. The club literally desires more ‘tourists’, their daily revue far outstrips that of the seasoned fan…and they’re far less likely to be uppity and question club management.

Combine that with the Thai respect culture (which is basically ‘don’t question your self-appointed betters’), staffing from the wider entertainment industry, rank ineptitude, and a general dislike of traditional low-spending supporters, I don’t believe it would make a difference if there were ten times the number of emails. They just don’t care.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

You are right Daggers with the they just don’t care.

To those of you who have not come to it yet, these lot really do not care about us. Stop with the hero worshiping. 

It’s why I know my boycott is doomed. They don’t want people like me at matches (or UFS).

Hell, UFS makes its own competing merch for sale - they probably hate you fvckers more than the likes of me. 😂 There again, I’ll put money on the fact that you are nicer to them. I’m surprised Jim hasn’t got me on block.

I don't agree with the clubs stance on this even though as a digital ticket holder myself this decision doesn't impact me. However surely the club can't use the number of emails received as being a reason for refusing to acknowledge the issue on a broader level considering at least 1/3 of the ground we're singing in protest about this the other night. Clearly there is an issue. 

I hope that when the football regulator eventually comes into force that all clubs in the football league are mandated to carry out Net Promoter Score surveys and publish said data to benchmark themselves against customer (Are we fans anymore?!?) feedback. It would certainly highlight issues such as this and force clubs to make a concerted effort to improve. 

On the subject of number of emails being received being an indication of dissatisfaction and people impacted, did anyone point out that those who aren’t completely digital minded re phone technology are also probably less likely to send an email for the same reasons?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3