Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Stop the LCFC Loyalty Tax - UFS statement

Quickly clicked on the page and for some reason I thought it was a message from foxes Trust. Read it and thought, Jesus the foxes trust has finally grown a pair and is challenging the club. It was at that point I realised it was Union fs 🤣

Great message though, and hopefully it hits home and the club change their thinking. Unfortunately, the club are banking on the happy clappers and day outers who wouldn't dare challenge the club and are just "happy to be here" and will happily just go along with whatever the clubs says/does. 

21 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Have you read the Trust statement on it? I’d say in their position, it’s a well observed condemnation where they’ve asked for people’s views including non members to be received by them. They will be cross fan group working on this I’d imagine as well 

I have read the statement, its basically a newspaper article of the situation, maybe I’m doing them a disservice but that’s how it appears to me 

28 minutes ago, ThorpeAstleyFox said:

Can we have some form of protest in the 25th minute? "Get your cards out for the lads!" with fans holding up their season tickets? "We shall not, we shall not be fleeced"?

Greater minds than mine can work on the lyrics! 🤣😂🤣

'load of greedy bastards' coupled with a supporters not customers banner.

• Like 1

Talked yourselves out of a free buffet with that one.

Well said.

Army of stewards with rubber gloves heading your way tomorrow too lol

Edited by Zear0
  • Haha 3

At these fan meetings some of you attend, do these types of topics ever come up?

If so what is the clubs reps response, something like, we will have to look into that or we will have to get back to you on that?

I think on the last game against Blackburn, as it should be all done and dusted by then we either all throw a tennis 🎾 ball onto the pitch on the 25th minute or all go down to the concourse on the 25th minute. That will show them. 

might be a selected tv game as well 

Edited by promised land

Going digital so they have complete control over your season ticket you buy! The club has gone so far out of touch with the fans the £65 quid with printing for a kids shirt is an absolute disgrace and it’s about time a rule came in for kids shirts to be no more than £25! Being touched up every time you go into the ground and letting certain people in without checks is unbelievable! Since vichai has gone top has sent this club in a different direction and backroom staff that are clearly out of touch with the clubs morals and fans and others that are just incompetent and need to leave the club! Things need to change at the club and fast because certain things are unacceptable! 

• Like 3

I've not thought this comment through tbh, but is there an argument for EVERYONE to BUY a card and stump up the £25, on the basis it's clearly something the club don't want us to do? 

I can imagine the club having eggs at the thought of 22k cards each week actually ending up in the hands of (in the club's view)  unvetted undesirables

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got in touch today regarding this. My Dad's disabled and I go with him. Basically got told I have to pay the £25 even though they know we have had to move tickets and sit at front at times due to his health issues. 

It's not great is it when even the exemptions don't quite work. 

7 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I got in touch today regarding this. My Dad's disabled and I go with him. Basically got told I have to pay the £25 even though they know we have had to move tickets and sit at front at times due to his health issues. 

It's not great is it when even the exemptions don't quite work. 

That sounds like an issue for Jim Donnelly.

I've got to say I wasn't surprised by the 5% increase and thought it could even be 10% but this loyalty tax (great phrase btw) is as big a scam as Clubcard and all those other supermarket apps (and they at least let you use a card)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've not thought this comment through tbh, but is there an argument for EVERYONE to BUY a card and stump up the £25, on the basis it's clearly something the club don't want us to do? 

I can imagine the club having eggs at the thought of 22k cards each week actually ending up in the hands of (in the club's view)  unvetted undesirables

What a perverse viewpoint.

I actually like it, great idea👍🏾😁

GERRITDUN

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Can we get a 1000+ likes for this??  That how the fans support and show commitment?  As everybody has reiterated, a powerful, informed, thoughtful statement & message, get liking!!!

140 860 to go, cmon u foxes!!!  Show them what the fans think!!!!

Why is the club going this?  Imo it is coz they are obsessed with controlling ticket resales and dislike cards being shared.

Frankly they fail to see that many supporters can only afford s season ticket by laying off done games... eg " I let my brother use my card for a third of the games and this makes it affordable."  There is a cost of living crisis going on with mortgages rolling over at 5%.

Another view is that as a season ticket holder I have bought a seat.... it's my choice whose bottom sits on the seat.

I have three season tickets for me and two kids... 75quid to keep the plastic.

The commercial management of the club  is amateur (ref loyalty points.... like I would buy a forrest but for the loyalty points scheme)... nb what happened to fan store discount for st holders?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I don't use this word lightly but... they are disgusting.

I could of taken on a carers tickets a few years back. But would of lost my points etc, and the ability to go on my own if it was only me attending.

So I made the decision to keep my ticket as I don't really miss many matches.