Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lutterworth Fox

Next Season

Just now, Lutterworth Fox said:

Regardless of how many minus points we start with, can we think of 3 teams that we prefer to be with us who are poor enough to finish below us?

How about Ipswich, Norwich, Forest/Bournemouth?

Brentford if Frank leaves, the two that come up with us, the two teams who finish 17th and 16th.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Crystal Palace are shite every season and rely on one or two players and everyone else being slightly shitter.

They are looking like a totally different proposition under Glasner, suppose it could be "the bounce" though

• Like 1

Too many variables (including which division we are in!) at the minute. If we do go up but have a significant (6+) points deduction and a transfer embargo, then we just need to bank the money and focus on operating within our means again.

8 minutes ago, ThorpeAstleyFox said:

Too many variables (including which division we are in!) at the minute. If we do go up but have a significant (6+) points deduction and a transfer embargo, then we just need to bank the money and focus on operating within our means again.

We won't have a transfer embargo if we go up. I'll be very surprised if the points deduction is more than four points.

But yes - let's get over the line this season before focusing on all that stuff.

This kind of thread rips my knitting.

Imagine we fluff it up and finish 3rd - this thread would look just great, then, wouldn't it?

Stop the Hubris, wait until (when /if) we are promoted.

• Like 2

Just now, Bert said:

As long as they don’t lose Eze & Olise. 

I think they will. Well, at least one of them. Can see Man City or Newcastle throwing money at them. 

But they'll probably have better recruitment under Glasner too. 

14 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

This kind of thread rips my knitting.

Imagine we fluff it up and finish 3rd - this thread would look just great, then, wouldn't it?

Stop the Hubris, wait until (when /if) we are promoted.

I'm always surprised when I read stuff like this. I just assume all football fans are as superstitious as me.

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think they will. Well, at least one of them. Can see Man City or Newcastle throwing money at them. 

But they'll probably have better recruitment under Glasner too. 

Yeah, I’m sure one of them will be gone at least. They’ll just be very hard to replace.