Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Blackburn (H) Match-Thread

9 minutes ago, ACF said:

Very disappointed some of the youth aren’t on the bench.

Same, no excuse really given we can name 9 subs these days.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mark said:

Y? The squad of players who won the title deserve to celebrate on-field. Everyone else can join us from the stands…

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 2

Just now, Mark said:

It's obvious isn't it? Nacho, Albrighton, Praet, Yunus and Doyle are all out out of contract with us this summer. Chuck in Stolarcyk as the sub keeper and that's only three slots left open, and Daka is likely to be sold as well. 

We have a responsibility to win this match for Brum and Plymouth's sake. Don't want Blackburn to have a easy pass like Everton had last match of the season last year. 

1 minute ago, KP Fox said:

We have a responsibility to win this match for Brum and Plymouth's sake. Don't want Blackburn to have an easy pass like Everton had last match of the season last year. 

We have enough motivation to win it for ourselves - 100 points and first Championship team to win 32 games.

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

There's no swing needed? If Ipswich get a result they're up, if they don't and Leeds win, Leeds are up. Goal difference doesn't come into it

If they draw and Leeds win then Ipswich are up.

Yeah you're right about the GD, I read them wrong way round. You can't blame me for drinking so much already can you :ph34r:

• Haha 1

How nice is it

going be just watching todays madness unfold and not having to worry about anything other than lifting the trophy 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Forget the team, where’s @Daggers? I know he doesn’t like to mention it, but we’ve got a great record when he starts the match thread.

My work is done.

Light the distress beacons when you need me to pull off an escaping relegation miracle.

• Haha 2