Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

He literally does his job and scores shit loads of goals not sure what else he is meant to do 

Probably the best centre forward England have ever had, scores about 200 goals a year but he’s crap. Beggars belief 

  • Haha 2
Posted
Just now, Samilktray said:

Probably the best centre forward England have ever had, scores about 200 goals a year but he’s crap. Beggars belief 

You’re aware that I’m pulling your leg a little bit. I do find him dull as dish water though. But thanks for playing 😂

Posted

 

Can I ask (because I haven't found an answer elsewhere and I missed the first 20 minutes of the game ) -  why is everyone booing Cucurella?

 

Don't say shit hair.  I know that.

 

 

 

 

Posted
Just now, Vacamion said:

 

Can I ask (because I haven't found an answer elsewhere and I missed the first 20 minutes of the game ) -  why is everyone booing Cucurella?

 

Don't say shit hair.  I know that.

 

 

 

 

He’s just a bit of a melt. Kind of player that just gets booed cos no one really likes him 

  • Haha 1
Posted

Do like a turnover counter-attack, one-two on the halfway, spin out on the break and run with the ball to finish. Like that Vardy goal at the Hawthorns

 

Saka is still such a frustrating player.

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...