Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Always fall short in the big games. Nothing ever changes. You could say it was close, but in many ways we're as far away as ever. We gifted Spain two goals, lost control of the game and Kane blew a pressure moment again. Gallant losers as per 

Spot on

Posted

Let them back into through some suicidal passing around the back. O'Reilly is a great technical player, but I'd rather have Trent at fullback if we're sacrificing one to be solely attacking. 

 

Missed rice in the middle we that engine box to box. Palmer, if he can stay fit, would be great off the right 

Posted
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Let them back into through some suicidal passing around the back. O'Reilly is a great technical player, but I'd rather have Trent at fullback if we're sacrificing one to be solely attacking. 

 

Missed rice in the middle we that engine box to box. Palmer, if he can stay fit, would be great off the right 

Trent isn’t a left back 

Posted
6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Trent isn’t a left back 

No, but right now we play with a defensive full back on one side and a weird offensive on the other. Would rather have Trent and Hall than O'Reilly and Quansah 

Posted

I think the defence is a big problem for England. Guehi is good but not world class. I don't think Konsa is that great and I have no idea why Quansah is starting as right back. The defence is pretty poor. 

  • Like 4
Posted
58 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Always fall short in the big games. Nothing ever changes. You could say it was close, but in many ways we're as far away as ever. We gifted Spain two goals, lost control of the game and Kane blew a pressure moment again. Gallant losers as per 

I’ve probably got another 30 years left and I don’t think I’ll ever see England win a Euro or WC. 

Posted
40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Let them back into through some suicidal passing around the back. O'Reilly is a great technical player, but I'd rather have Trent at fullback if we're sacrificing one to be solely attacking. 

 

Missed rice in the middle we that engine box to box. Palmer, if he can stay fit, would be great off the right 

What makes you think Palmer would be great off the right?

Posted
32 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

No, but right now we play with a defensive full back on one side and a weird offensive on the other. Would rather have Trent and Hall than O'Reilly and Quansah 

We are just poor at the back and our defensive midfield needs a double pivot to protect them properly 

Anderson and miles-skelley couldnt cope against the world’s best team. Rice might have made a difference 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

At times I thought we did ok but Spain were clearly better, even without being at their best.

Anderson got through a lot of work on the midfield and didn't get much help from Lewis-Skelly.

Quansah did OK but he was constantly in space on the right side, how he doesn't bring Trent on in the second half I'll never know.

Took all the natural wide players off too. 

 

Decent enough going forward but crap at the back against a decent side. No change there then.

 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...