Popular Post kenny Posted 1 September Popular Post Posted 1 September 14 minutes ago, kingpowerout said: stinks of West Ham trying to negotiate better terms Stinks of them trying to negotiate a better player IMO. 7
em9999 Posted 1 September Posted 1 September I bet wout is crying in his car after hearing westham pulled out 3
Gravel Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 3 minutes ago, em9999 said: I bet wout is crying in his car after hearing westham pulled out I am too ☹️ 1
em9999 Posted 1 September Posted 1 September (edited) 4 minutes ago, Gravel said: I am too ☹️ I've took a few more anti depressants Edited 1 September by em9999
Happy Fox Posted 1 September Posted 1 September West Ham approach for Michael Keane on loan from Everton rejected, wonder if they go back for Faes… 1
CyprusFox Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said: West Ham approach for Michael Keane on loan from Everton rejected, wonder if they go back for Faes… Just what I was thinking 🙏
fox_up_north Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 1 hour ago, em9999 said: I bet wout is crying in his car after hearing westham pulled out I like crying in my car All the way up to Fosse Park 1
brookfox Posted 1 September Posted 1 September West Ham just called offering me route out of retirement 20yrs after I stopped playing Sunday league. Turned it down. They said 10 more to call then were going back in for Wout. 1
moore_94 Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 14 minutes ago, Happy Fox said: West Ham approach for Michael Keane on loan from Everton rejected, wonder if they go back for Faes… Seem to be going proper scatter gun approach for a 2nd centre back today 1
LCFCCKEANO Posted 1 September Posted 1 September They’re going to bid for about 5 cbs and if non go through will be back in for Faes later- seen they are in for Cabango at Swansea now too
James and his giant peach Posted 1 September Posted 1 September Can't we just rip this twats contract up like we did with vestergaard.
moore_94 Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 2 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said: They’re going to bid for about 5 cbs and if non go through will be back in for Faes later- seen they are in for Cabango at Swansea now too I don’t think there is any way of knowing who they are actually after at this point 2
filbertway Posted 1 September Posted 1 September Gotta say, I'd be concerned if I was a West Ham fan today They're reminding me of us. They seemingly have no plan and just throwing last minute darts and hoping to land something in the board.
FoxesWalk Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 1 hour ago, em9999 said: I bet wout is crying in his car after hearing westham pulled out I heard he was spotted googling whether or not he could get pregnant from this 1 1
Spudulike Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 2 minutes ago, filbertway said: Gotta say, I'd be concerned if I was a West Ham fan today They're reminding me of us. They seemingly have no plan and just throwing last minute darts and hoping to land something in the board. Most likely they're being followed by more agents and twitter followers making up stuff than other clubs. 1
RichardGearman Posted 1 September Posted 1 September As much as I absolutely don't want Wout Faes here, it's also what he deserves considering how pathetic his behaviour has been. Does he think this stuff doesn't show in scout reports? Is he oblivious to the fact clubs don't want him and his obscene wage demands?
themightyfin Posted 1 September Posted 1 September He will be gone one way or the other just a question of who he goes to. Simply don’t want to be here playing League 1 football.
st albans fox Posted 1 September Posted 1 September 6 minutes ago, themightyfin said: He will be gone one way or the other just a question of who he goes to. Simply don’t want to be here playing League 1 football. Would he take the chance that no one makes a reasonable offer and we’re stuck with him in a couple weeks when all windows are shut then it’s up to us whether we try and do a deal on cancelling his contract or keep a player who doesn’t want to play in L1 and isn’t professional enough to stick to his side of his contractual obligations.
LCFCCKEANO Posted 1 September Posted 1 September Do wonder if we straight up release him if we don’t get anything today
Ian Nacho Posted 1 September Posted 1 September Unlikely. Letting him go for free is better than paying him off.
Gravel Posted 1 September Posted 1 September As that Sting fella said, "if you love someone, set them free" But he also said "Do do do do, Da da da da" Either way, feck of Sideshow Bob.
ramboacdc Posted 1 September Posted 1 September He ain't staying is he? Don't hurt me like this guys.....
Recommended Posts