fox_favourite Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago (edited) Are you @moore_94 in disguise?! Random team though! Nice to see some youngsters start Edited 4 hours ago by fox_favourite 2
Popular Post Ryy Posted 4 hours ago Author Popular Post Posted 4 hours ago Great to see Neale and Carr start and De Lisle on the bench shame there no Hutchinson 6
LCFCCKEANO Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Think that’s basically a list of who won’t be starting Saturday 4
fox_favourite Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, Ryy said: Wanya Marcal starts for them Yeah apart from him not a clue...
EastAnglianFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Martin, the players and the hierarchy need to read the fvcking room on this competition. Give it everything and try to win the damn thing, I don’t care how Mickey Mouse it is, it’s a trophy for the cabinet and maybe just maybe a tiny bit of feel good factor back 3 1
whoareyaaa Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Ryy said: Wanya Marcal starts for them Guaranteed to score 1
FoxesFourLife Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Substitutes: 51. Harry French 33. Luke Thomas 68. Hugo De Lisle 20. Harry Howell 37. Will Alves 14. Bobby De Cordova-Reid 17. Emil Riis 1
Pliskin Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, EastAnglianFox said: Martin, the players and the hierarchy need to read the fvcking room on this competition. Give it everything and try to win the damn thing, I don’t care how Mickey Mouse it is, it’s a trophy for the cabinet and maybe just maybe a tiny bit of feel good factor back I’m the opposite, I’m embarrassed to be in a competition with PL academies, this is like turning up to sports day, and your dads Usain Bolt, and he goes full ****ing beans in the 100m dash, Lycra’s, the lot….. Let’s just **** it off and forget it’s never happened. 2 1 1
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 7 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said: Think that’s basically a list of who won’t be starting Saturday Not necessarily, given the rules around team selection in this competition. 1
Blueman1967 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Good to give to some youngsters, a go bearing in mind for Saturday.
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said: Martin, the players and the hierarchy need to read the fvcking room on this competition. Give it everything and try to win the damn thing, I don’t care how Mickey Mouse it is, it’s a trophy for the cabinet and maybe just maybe a tiny bit of feel good factor back You do that if you reach the later rounds; for now it’s a case of picking a side that can meet the 4 ‘qualifying player’ rules and also allow game time for fringe players for what is a sizeable squad. 1
PhillippaT Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago (edited) 6 minutes ago, Pliskin said: I’m the opposite, I’m embarrassed to be in a competition with PL academies, this is like turning up to sports day, and your dads Usain Bolt, and he goes full ****ing beans in the 100m dash, Lycra’s, the lot….. TBF I'd pay money to see that, though... (Yes, I know there's a video of a female sprinter that did that, but can't remember who it was.) Edited 4 hours ago by PhillippaT
fox_favourite Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 4 minutes ago, PhillippaT said: TBF I'd pay money to see that, though... (Yes, I know there's a video of a female sprinter that did that, but can't remember who it was.) @Pliskin in lycra would be much more entertaining
Rubbersoul Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Be good to see how Carr & Neale do against League one opposition
fox_favourite Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago We also have a backup, if were awful then at least we can flick over to England to cheer us up, hopefully. Unless I'm bored to death 1
EastAnglianFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 6 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said: You do that if you reach the later rounds; for now it’s a case of picking a side that can meet the 4 ‘qualifying player’ rules and also allow game time for fringe players for what is a sizeable squad. What player rules? I wasn’t aware. Ahh fvck that then, yeah let’s dip out of this shite asap then tbf
Chelmofox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 14 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said: Martin, the players and the hierarchy need to read the fvcking room on this competition. Give it everything and try to win the damn thing, I don’t care how Mickey Mouse it is, it’s a trophy for the cabinet and maybe just maybe a tiny bit of feel good factor back What are you smoking in your room? 1
Pliskin Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said: @Pliskin in lycra would be much more entertaining It wouldn’t, I would look like a link of Richmond’s. 1
Samilktray Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 19 minutes ago, Ryy said: Wanya Marcal starts for them In the lad in that picture AI
Foxdiamond Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 19 minutes ago, fox_favourite said: Yeah apart from him not a clue... They have a few first teamers playing
Recommended Posts