Cincinnati Fox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago LCFC app not working to allow me to watch foxes hub, I paid $140 to watch this shite to help pay Luke Thoma’s wages for 20 minutes and usual horrific LCFC delivery of a product
Pliskin Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 39 minutes ago, Andrew said: We're 14th in league 1 with a squad to match. This is a competitive cup for our current level so I'm not embarrassed, and, have just come to terms as to where we sit in the football hierarchy. There’s no way you can sugar coat it. It’s embarrassing. 1
HitchinFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said: Sorry this is a typical snobby Hitchin view of Stevenage. What a lot of Hitchin people won't admit is a lot of them rely on Stevenage for work. Hitchin has that Market town image but it ain't that special. I know Stevenage well and like most places it has good and bad people and areas. It is actually a very green place although the town centre is a bit tired. Stevenage gets a bad press sometimes but it is not inner city London or inner anywhere imo. Nailed on. It's a snobby stereotype. And increasingly outdated. But it's one I have committed to spreading when I first moved to Hitchin. You know, to fit in. 3
studentofthegame Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Any working streams? Not been able to find anything where I watched last game
Vacamion Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 3 minutes ago, PhillippaT said: ARGH - where was the finish for that cross 2 minutes ago, PhillippaT said: ARGH If you are going to post ARGH every time we miss a chance, you might have a busy night I'd put the wrist support on, if I were you. 2
FerrisBueller Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Not sure if it's the same in England, but I can watch this on bet365, if you have an account.
PhillippaT Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Vacamion said: If you are going to post ARGH every time we miss a chance, you might have a busy night I'd put the wrist support on, if I were you. Well, you know - it's ARGH if we miss, DAMMIT if they score and YESSS if we score Dem's de rules 1
AjcW Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Commentator is funny, dips in and out of a thick Yorkshire accent, particularly when saying Braybrooke like an old farmer 3
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago (edited) Braybrooke looks happier at the base. Aluko looks like a decent centre back option. Edit to add: Carr bright on the wing, just lacking an end product. Edited 4 hours ago by DJ Barry Hammond
Groby_Blue Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, Pliskin said: Carr looks excellent… Our best Carr since Franz
Bert Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago End product letting it down at the minute. Getting into all the right areas from good build up. Shitting their pants when they get near to a scoring chance.
Bert Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 6 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said: Not sure if it's the same in England, but I can watch this on bet365, if you have an account. It’s on Sky sports + over here.
TrickyTrevLeftPeg Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Playing some decent stuff. Largely been all us. Just lack that final ball. Breaks down a lot when it gets to Watson Bristric not in it at all
Recommended Posts