lfu Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, AjcW said: Woyo is so so bad he seems to get worse every time I see him play 😂 2
jimsmallman Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Like I know Luke Thomas isn’t exactly Roberto Carlos at FB but I think Woyo may comfortably be one of our worst ever signings. I see zero upside. Worse than that RB we got from Tranmere years ago who never played.
Ian Nacho Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 59 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said: What minute we going for on the Marcal goal bingo then? Called it.
lfu Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, Pliskin said: Wanya Marcel? He’s scoring tonight! written in the stars
Rubbersoul Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Wait you don’t need to make 500 passes before having a shot ? 1
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Good effort from MacFarlane too, some class running away from the man from our Chris
Recommended Posts