Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have we hit rock bottom yet or is there more to come?

Posted
Just now, WigstonWanderer said:

Fck me it’s 3.15 I the morning here in Oz. Not sure why I’m watching.

It's 817 in Skegness and I'm still watching too 🤣🤣

Posted

Jeeeeeez. This is painful. Where was the challenge to the header?!
 

Only tiny bright spot is have been impressed by Doyle. He’s given a lot tonight even if it hasn’t all come off. 

Posted
Just now, Vowels said:

Have we hit rock bottom yet or is there more to come?

Many more rock bottoms to follow yet, we're not even close

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...