VG Fox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, Vowels said: Have we hit rock bottom yet or is there more to come? With RM in charge much more to come, clueless tw*t
DezFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hahahahhaa Russell ball. It’s what we all expected. It the quite literally the complete opposite of what we need. Makes me so angry everytime I think about them employing him. So angry. ****ing hate everything about the club. Hope it’s 10-0 king power deserve the worst. 2
Rubbersoul Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I could’ve sworn Braybrooke started the season fairly well. Feels like he’s regressing 1
AjcW Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago We spoke to Revell in the summer didn’t we? Would have been a much better decision
ealingfox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Clearly he won't give a shit given the money involved and it's gone under the radar but a properly humiliating season for Martin. 10 lower league managers he's come up against and what, 8 have had his pants down? Truly laughable. Brainless, loser bullshit football that's now 5+ years out of date. People on here said he was too good for League One 4
Izzy Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago The only reason I'm still watching is I quite fancy the ref 1 3
Conscript Fox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, Rubbersoul said: could do with Stevenage wining this 4/5-0 It would be a kindness, long term. Get this bit over with, the man isn't about to fix anything
AjcW Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, Rubbersoul said: I could’ve sworn Braybrooke started the season fairly well. Feels like he’s regressing Playing every last second might not be helping 1
Raspeir Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Vowels said: Have we hit rock bottom yet or is there more to come? Sadly I fear that’s almost a rhetorical question at this point.
CosbehFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago It’s a work in progress guys. We need more time on the training ground. They need to settle 1
AjcW Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, Izzy said: The only reason I'm still watching is I quite fancy the ref Fit refs, we only get fit refsssss
kingpowerout Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Another absolute nothing performance from Watson and Bristric gone back to looking like a competition winner 1
Pliskin Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Lose at the weekend and he’s gone? Can’t survive a defeat to Robbie ****ing Savage…… 1
Vowels Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, CosbehFox said: It’s a work in progress guys. We need more time on the training ground. They need to settle Ah so what you're saying is we need to trust the process?
MC Prussian Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago How much confidence do you have that we can come back from 2-0 down against Stevenage? No.
Foxmeister Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago First 15 minutes aside this has been another abysmal performance.
worthosoriginals Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 73% leic possession stat Martin will be delighted its better than a win
TrentFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, Izzy said: The only reason I'm still watching is I quite fancy the ref Best ‘player’ on the pitch by a country mile.
Lambert09 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Can’t even build up momentum in this. Disgusting tbqh
Recommended Posts