Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

5 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Boom...!!!

If you listen hard enough, you can hear all sorts of stuff in the background.  Very much like Rey's vision scene in TFA.  Try headphones! 

Watched Rogue One on blu-ray today and now this. Never thought the franchise would be saved after the prequels, but it's a great time to be a Star Wars fan... though I'm still annoyed with Disney doing this canon/legends thing when the whole storyline had pretty much taken care of itself through several books, comics and games.

I want a Kyle Katarn film dammit! :angry:

6 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Boom...!!!

If you listen hard enough, you can hear all sorts of stuff in the background.  Very much like Rey's vision scene in TFA.  Try headphones! 

Yoda, Obi Wan and Anakin to appear as force ghosts in TLJ. Hayden Christiensen turned up at Star Wars Celebration yesterday after years of ignoring the fact he ever took part in the  prequel trilogy.

6 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Beauty and the beast is shit

With reviews like that I'm amazed the BBC turned you down for the presenting role on Film 2017 Doc. lol 

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

With reviews like that I'm amazed the BBC turned you down for the presenting role on Film 2017 Doc. lol 

lol, fook me it was awful, I've had better shits then that, the cartoon is so better.  I do believe Al Jeezera TV are interested in offering me a role as a movie expert

Edited by Dr The Singh
H

10 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Watched The Zodiac the other day. Quite enjoyed it tbf. Can anybody else recommend films about true crime that's similar to it? 

Frozen Ground is about Robert Hansen, a serial killer in Alaska.

Monster is a little bit different, it's filmed like less of a mystery as such but it's about Aileen Wournos.

If you're less fussed by the real life aspect, True Detective the first series was a fantastic murder mystery with a similar dark vibe to the Zodiac.

Then if you're going none fictional you might as well just go the full hog and watch Forbrydelsen because it's the best thing ever.

Watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas.

'If you find a good Jrw you will be a great explorer'

Reply from a tutor to a young boy remark that there must be a good Jew somewhere.

Reminds me something.

If only adults had the innocence of children.

A very good thoughtful story.