Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Was going to watch TS2 last night but when I turned the box on The Godfather had just started ....     TS2 will have to wait ...    how I love that film having already seen it a good few times ...   the music and the buildup to when Michael is in church and his men take out all his rivals ...    brilliant !!

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

That title's a bit of a mouthful, what's it about?

Remake of The Fly obviously with a underlying comedic tone borrowed from eight legged freaks movie.  Hollywood has gone to shit these days,  no creativity or originality etc etc etc.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Blur said:

Remake of The Fly obviously with a underlying comedic tone borrowed from eight legged freaks movie.  Hollywood has gone to shit these days,  no creativity or originality etc etc etc.  

"Get back you eight legged freaks twatty flies find it so easy to fly in to the house but find it really ****ing hard to get out again!"

Just got back from watching Wonder Woman at the flicks with the wife.

I had a bit of a crush on Lynda Carter back in the day but Gal Gadot is on another level.

She is stunningly beautiful and I found myself drifting off into fantasy land with her on numerous occasions.

The film was a bit MEH but 2hrs 20 mins gawping at her gorgeousness was well worth it...

Image result for gal gadot

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 15:42, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just got back from watching Wonder Woman at the flicks with the wife.

I had a bit of a crush on Lynda Carter back in the day but Gal Gadot is on another level.

She is stunningly beautiful and I found myself drifting off into fantasy land with her on numerous occasions.

The film was a bit MEH but 2hrs 20 mins gawping at her gorgeousness was well worth it...

Image result for gal gadot

i just got back from watching (and going to the pub)

**** me i have never seen a woprse film, it put me off Gal Gadot she was that bad. good looking but stop ****ing talking and start kicking arse. what a waste of good costume

• Like 1

I remember me and  @Buce discussing a film called Goodbye Porkpie a few months ago. They've either made a remake or sequel now

I haven't seen it yet but I'll check it out when I get a chance.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-18 at 20:35, Webbo said:

I remember me and  @Buce discussing a film called Goodbye Porkpie a few months ago. They've either made a remake or sequel now

Watched it now. Pretty good film actually.

Went to see Transformers yesterday. Now I know the Transformers films are very much a marmite type of film but growing up watching the cartoon i've always enjoyed the films.

Was quite excited to see the new one but when I left the cinema I was disappointed. I liked the film but it was heavily story based and just not that much action. Optimus is in the film for probably 30 minutes of the whole 2 and a half hour film. I would suggest waiting for DVD or KODI

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:35, Webbo said:

Definitely a remake.

I can tell just from the trailer that the original is better.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Definitely a remake.

I can tell just from the trailer that the original is better.

Honestly, It's not bad. There are slight differences but it's still basically a car chase down the length of New Zealand. 

So Transformers was mental, totally devoid of any sort of sensible story and script but equally the SFX were incredible.

The Cogman character partnered with Anthony Hopkins was hilarious.

Highly recommended if you want to turn your brain of for 2.5 hours.

Edited by m4DD0gg