Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Hidden Figures. The story of three brilliant black women working for NASA in the early 60's. 

Their story is inspirational, but the way they were treated back then is disgusting.

A great film and I learnt loads, which is always a bonus.

8/10

11 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

got my unlimited card finally! off for a double of logan and Viceroy's house this afternoon.

anyone who wants a free month of unlimited let me know and ill send you the code! 

Hell yeah man I'll take it. :) 

14 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

got my unlimited card finally! off for a double of logan and Viceroy's house this afternoon.

anyone who wants a free month of unlimited let me know and ill send you the code! 

Do you have to sign up to a whole year to get the free month, or can you have the free month with no strings attached?

Edited by Nugent

On 2/20/2017 at 07:56, Brizzle Fox said:

It was a 9.5 for me bit I'm in that industry so understood a lot of what was going on. Gawd knows how you understand much of it at all if you weren't and would probably then mark as you did from a pure entertainment perspective 

its easy to understand because when anything complex is spoke about, it cuts to a famous person explaining it in simple terms. did you not watch it?

Watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Thought it was going to be a comedy/spoof but although it cannot be taken serious it is more of an action film. It's OK if looked at as another vampire film and forget it is Lincoln doing the killing.

I missed the start so don't know if that was significant.

Room is on Channel Four next week. That is a good film.

Edited by Rincewind

Saw "Viceroy's House" last night (or the way Gillian Anderson pronounces it in the film, maybe "Viceroy's Hice").

Me and my missus were by far the youngest people in the cinema. You can tell you have a cinema full of grey heads because more of them need to get up and go and pish during the film.

Good film. Good but not earth shattering. The stuff they were portraying was pretty momentous and it looked gorgeous.

A lot of the focus was on the love story of a couple divided by religion.

In addition to the Indian actors, there was a stellar cast (maybe shouldn't use that word in relation to India :ph34r:) of old Brit thesps.

Solid 7/10.

Just seen Logan. It's okay, seven of ten, reasonable but not worth the hype.

Ridiculously violent though. Not that I mind but if Tarantino made a film like that, even without all his usual language, no way he gets it a 15 rating. Unbelievable.

On 3/3/2017 at 12:39, Nugent said:

Do you have to sign up to a whole year to get the free month, or can you have the free month with no strings attached?

after 3 months of paying you get a month free but you get your own code too and more people sign up the more free months you get

On 3/3/2017 at 12:36, Beliall said:

Hell yeah man I'll take it. :) 

PM me dude. 

Also tonights "scream unseen" at odeon is Get out. Everyone who is a horror fan should go see this film! it is brilliant!