Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

3 minutes ago, woollett the bullet said:

Sorry mate

So many pages , so many jokes. 

No worries dude :D

I've found the 'search' function works quite well on this thread to see if it a jokes been posted before :giggle:

I took the wife to the Doctors today because she desperately needs to lose some weight.

The Doctor said to her "Don't eat anything fatty"

She said "What, you mean like sausages and bacon and stuff?"

He said "No. Don't eat anything, fatty"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

An Irish man called paddy is travelling to Dublin on a plane. He fancies first class so sneaks up and takes a seat. The air hostess tells him he needs to move as his ticket is for economy. He ignores her and carries on stretching his legs. She goes and gets the the co pilot who tries to speak to Paddy. He says to the co pilot “look I’m Irish, I’m going to Dublin and I’m sitting in first class.” The co pilot, annoyed, fetches the pilot and tells him there’s an Irish fella refusing to move from first class. The pilot comes out and whispers something in paddy’s ear. Paddy says “I’m glad you told me, I’ll move back to economy.” Amazed the air hostess asks the pilot “how did you do that?”  the pilot smiles and says “I told him that first class is for London, you’ll want economy if you want to get off in Dublin.”