Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

11 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

How good is Gary Delany

Was that the guy that did the previous few jokes? Saw a clip called something like '10 minutes of one liners' last week and it was hilarious. 

Never heard of him before - he looks like an estate agent or something

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Bear said:

He's Sarah Millican's partner. 

Say's it all. Repetitive, albeit funny the first time round, but that's their only content. Watch it once. You will never need to watch Millican or Delaney ever again... ever. I tried. It's like mowing your lawn, the same every time.

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

I hear that Bonnie Tyler is distraught after her local pub was destroyed by a gas explosion.

Apparently it was a total eclipse of The Hart.

Sorry Alf, but that joke really is sh1te ....     back to the politics thread for you methinks ...   :thumbup:

• Sad 1

On 01/04/2018 at 22:11, Izzy Muzzett said:

Recently when my elderly father was severely ill in hospital, we couldn't remember what his blood group was.

But it was lovely to hear his last dying words words telling us all to be positive.

7 minutes ago, woollett the bullet said:

My friend passed away because I couldn't remember his blood type.

As he lay dying in my arms he just kept saying " be positive , be positive "  . . . . But its so hard without him.

Elderly father or friend.......works equally as well :D

Johnny is back at school and the teacher asks to make a sentence using the words and a pistol too

Little Molly puts her hand up  and the teacher asks her what is her sentence Molly replies my daddy is a policeman he has a suit of blue he has a big big truncheon and a pistol to !

Nobody else put their hands up then Johnny put his hand up and said me miss

The teacher  says go-ahead Johnny Johnny replies 

My daddy hasn’t got a job he hasn’t got a suit of blue he signs on the dole at half past nine and he’s out on the piss till 2 !

• Haha 2

Mick Shamus and paddy are sitting in the bar 

Mick says “women are so stupid my wife has just bought a car and she can’t even drive!”

Shamus pipes up “ yeah my wife’s on a diet and she’s not even fat!”

To which Paddy says “ That’s Fuchs all my wife’s taken 50 condoms to Benidorm and she hasn’t even got a cock!”

Edited by justfoxes
  • Haha 3

Husband and wife are watching TV and the husband starts to moan.

-Come on, this is utter bollocks! You wimmin will listen to any old crap, this is just unbelievable, impossible even. Tell you what, I'll bet you a hundred quid there is nothing you can say to me that will "make me feel happy and sad at the same time".

-You have a lot bigger dick than any of your friends.