Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

31 minutes ago, Wortho said:

I just split up with my girlfriend Lorraine, ive been having an affair with an older woman called Deirdre.

Anyway all's good because ... 

I can see Deirdrie now Lorraine has gone...

30 minutes ago, Wortho said:

The two ladies in my local chip shop are called Tina & Marge . I went in there just before they were closing, they had run out of chips , but said they would make some more . I said “ Don’t fry for me Marge & Tina”.

Image result for ouch gif

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I'm almost tempted to forgive Izzy his transgresses after those :nigel:

I don't know that Izzy was a transgressual.

Does that mean he's chopped his knob off or just that he wears a frock while compiling his jokes? 

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

On 03/02/2019 at 21:01, woznotwos said:

Did you know the average locust can jump higher than a house. This is due to its powerful hind legs, and the fact that the average house lacks the ability to jump at all.

Does anyone know how I delete someone else’s post? That’s vile.

• Sad 1

Johnny and James are in the playground at school when Johnny notices that James has a smart new watch.Where did you get that Johnny asks, oh said James I was walking past my sisters bedroom and heard strange moaning noises, so I went in, and my sister and her boyfriend had no clothes on and were lying on the bed together. When they saw me they promised to buy me a brand new watch if I didnt tell anyone what I saw.Wow, thought Johnny, I hear those noises from mum n dads room all the time. So that night Johnny waits on the landing, and sure enough he hears his mum making moaning sounds so he bursts in, there is his mum on all fours with his dad banging her from behind. Upon seeing him his mum lets out a scream and his dad says what the **** do you want son, er... I want a watch says Johnny nervously, ok says his dad, you can sit there but dont make a noise.

• Haha 2