Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Notts are an absolute joy to watch in any Short form cricket and have been for several years now. Not surprised at all they've hit 400. 

Given International teams are regularly doing so now I think it'll become a regular county occurrence too. 

• Like 1

One day cricket has changed completely from years ago when 270+ was seen as a good score in 50 overs, batsmen have got all the shots now thanks to T20 cricket, pitches are better and a bowler needs a lot of skill and nouse to survive in the modern one day game, It does make me wonder why the Yorker is so little used now.

Did well at the end but really should be able to chase that down. Wells played really nicely, possibly needs to bat higher. 

Strange with Carberry. Average of mid 30s and I would say a steady start. Fired. Must be more to it than that?

Delport back for Sunday will help.

Not sure what's happened with Carberry, rumours of a big barny with the coaches but could be nonsense.

Hopefully he keeps playing as i think he'll come good with Horton as openers. Last year was a shambles with Robson pushed off thanks to PDB and Dearden chucked in at the deep end.