Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Almost unbelievable. Sort of feels a bit like that defeat when we'd had Durham (?) following on ?

Yes that was poor we even won a game against Glamorgan i think when we had Carberry as Capt did our best to lose it, but hold on Glos doing a Leicester

Mike has to be dropped. Just awful.

Probably frustration and emotion speaking, but I'm seriously thinking that we are no long deserving of first class status. This has gone on for the best part of a decade now, with the club being uncompetitive and hardly winning a first class game. I guarantee that no other first class county would have lost that game.

• Like 1

This is not good enough, you should not be losing a match defending 350 on the last day of a wearing pitch. It's not the first time we have thrown away a great position and lost the game.

Four day cricket has been a waste of time for the county barring about three seasons in 20 years.