Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Just now, The People's Hero said:

52/3.

Ben Mike with 2 crucial wickets without really bowling all that well, so far, but he's definitely arched his back and is not one to die wondering.

Come on the Foxes!

Some Cider fueled commentating from our West Country friends probably bitter they are playing at home in another county, could allow fans back Glos get less fans at Bristol than we do at Grace Rd no chance of breaking social distancing rules

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

Some Cider fueled commentating from our West Country friends probably bitter they are playing at home in another county, could allow fans back Glos get less fans at Bristol than we do at Grace Rd no chance of breaking social distancing rules

I generally find the commentary on county cricket excellent regardless of the allegiance but there has been something a bit 'off' about the Gloucs coverage throughout this match.

As a bit of a distraction here; can anyone update me on the Hampshire definite cheating and the alleged/possible Surrey ball tampering?

Seems to have gone quiet but I may have just missed it.

In this game; I think B Mike just wants it done. Mixture of short and wide, half-volleys and long jobs. Any danger of a decent ball?

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

As a bit of a distraction here; can anyone update me on the Hampshire definite cheating and the alleged/possible Surrey ball tampering?

Seems to have gone quiet but I may have just missed it.

In this game; I think B Mike just wants it done. Mixture of short and wide, half-volleys and long jobs. Any danger of a decent ball?

Got two or three disciplinary points and that’s it. So not really a punishment.

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Scoring an aggregate of 622 runs, having a first innings lead of 146, reducing them to 52/3 chasing almost 350 and still managing to lose would be the most LCCC (of recent years) thing.

Yep. We've just forgotten how to win a game.

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Scoring an aggregate of 622 runs, having a first innings lead of 146, reducing them to 52/3 chasing almost 350 and still managing to lose would be the most LCCC (of recent years) thing.

Basic cricket not sure what on earth has gone wrong and so LCCC

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Wright is worn out! Really short of bowling options 

which makes leaving 82 overs to bowl such a stupid number no point  with a 2nd new ball so would have made more sense using up a few more overs rather than the nonsense the county churned out this morning 

• Like 1