Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Leicestershire five-fer and all Rae can talk about is how great Stoneman is. Our own centurion (one of them), he's put the knife in to 5 or 6 times now (Swindells).

Such a negative guy and massively sucks up to the opposition and their commentators every time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Nice confidence booster for the bowlers ahead of what should be a big grudge match for us next. 

Leicestershire v the cheats

I'm going to call it now that one of our players rightly says something and because its little Leicester, we get a points deduction, whilst the cheat got a couple of disciplinary points.

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Leicestershire five-fer and all Rae can talk about is how great Stoneman is. Our own centurion (one of them), he's put the knife in to 5 or 6 times now (Swindells).

Such a negative guy and massively sucks up to the opposition and their commentators every time.

If he's sucking up to Surrey he could work for Sky.

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Can’t stand his lame commentary, Mulligan Avenue? Where the hell is that? I assume he meant Milligan Road 🙄

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Can’t stand his lame commentary, Mulligan Avenue? Where the hell is that? I assume he meant Milligan Road 🙄

Maybe listen to what he's saying next time? 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Maybe listen to what he's saying next time? 

Oooooo I’ve been told off. 
Ive listened to him quite a lot, and he talks a lot of 💩, his problem is he thinks he’s an expert on things he has little knowledge of.

That is a fact.

Edited by Mark 'expert' Lawrenson

9 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Oooooo I’ve been told off. 
Ive listened to him quite a lot, and he talks a lot of 💩, his problem is he thinks he’s an expert on things he has little knowledge of.

That is a fact.

You haven't been told off and clearly we were talking about this specific part of his commentary, which he explained at the time. 

He doesn't talk shit, he commentates on a game that takes part over the entire day for 4 days in a row, not 90 minutes, so maybe cut him some slack? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

You haven't been told off and clearly we were talking about this specific part of his commentary, which he explained at the time. 

He doesn't talk shit, he commentates on a game that takes part over the entire day for 4 days in a row, not 90 minutes, so maybe cut him some slack? 

Nope.

No slack from me.

Anyway, back to the cricket, the lads did well today and over the whole of the game.

The batting looks strong and the bowlers stuck at it and bowled out an extremely strong Surrey side.

Well done the 🦊🦊🦊

Edited by Mark 'expert' Lawrenson

I'm not keen on RR. He only only reads out selected tweets from his guardian reading chums, loads of really good tweets just slide by while he constantly refers to Brunty or his other favourites. 

It's commentary by numbers same stuff everyday. Read out the input from others on social media let's have a change. Let's be a bit more challenging, not interested in your jogging or your mates bloody dogs

Edited by Cake

2 minutes ago, Cake said:

I'm not keen on RR. He only only reads out selected tweete from his guardian reading chums, loads of really good tweets just slide by while he constantly refers to Brunty or his other favourites. 

It'd commentary by numbers same stuff everyday. Read out the input from others on social media let's have a change. 

What is wrong with reading the Guardian? 

12 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Nope.

No slack from me.

Anyway, back to the cricket, the lads did well today and over the whole of the game.

The batting looks strong and the bowlers stuck at it and bowled out an extremely strong Surrey side.

Well done the 🦊🦊🦊

Yep good stuff. Keep it going this week

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

What is wrong with reading the Guardian? 

Nothing but I will make my own mind up. Don't need or want his opinion. When he discusses Rugby it even worse. Woeful. Can't believe how poor he is. 

Nothing personal. I'm sure he is a nice guy. Just lousy at commentry 

• Like 1