Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

5 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Any ideas why Mike is not bowling?

Because his bowling has been terrible this season? Surprised he was picked ahead of Patel, who looks really promising to me.

Of what I saw today, Davis bowled really well and Parkinson was decent.

Shame that we failed to capitalise on a great position and allowed them to move on to what looks a very decent score on this pitch. Before the game, I felt that this was probably our best chance of a win this season, but now less sure.

I don't think he is fit enough to bowl. So yep just batting. Very odd. Patel looked good at Hants. 

Pretty good today. Bit unlucky. Wright was off a bit today which is unusual. 

300 I think is decent score 

Good to see Davis and Barnes looking decent, Wright perhaps not at his best but at least finally he isn't a one man attack. Parkinson effective too.

If Mike is in as a batsman then that is indeed baffling. Though I will say as good as Patel looks he's yet to make a decent score in his first class career and does average less than Mike who has four 50s to his name. Have to feel Patel needs chances to deliver on his clear ability though so it's disappointing.

• Like 1