Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

29 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

That's the most worrying thing for me. I know it can happen to any bowler but the frequency of these going down is a huge concern, especially at moments in the match where we've needed to exercise the greatest discipline.

You can't bowl him in high pressure moments where you need control, which is madness as he's top wicket taker

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrawlingFox said:

Some interesting stats I've seen on tonight's game. Naveed has a pretty poor economy up near 10 so far in the Blast but has bowled the most dot balls and taken the joint most wickets.

Shows that whilst he's bowling a lot of good stuff there are also a lot of hittable balls in there too (and the odd head high beamer).

Messed up a few times but he has really good moments. Not exactly reliable as yet but a very young man with alot of ability. I'd like to see that quick toe crusher a bit more. 

Better standard I know but imagine Joel Garners worth in T20. That yorker. Unplayable 

• Like 2

Good performance. Kimber with that rapid 50 from down the order is great to see, we know there are runs at the top so if he can bat like that often then we're batting deeper.

Great bowling all round, other than Griffiths who seems to either be serving up really good or really bad figures so far.

• Like 2

Excellent win - who'd have thought we'd win by over 40 runs after being 80-5 at the end of the 11th over of our innings. 

Still think we need to reconsider the balance of the team. Mike is basically playing for his fielding and Griffiths is going for way too many runs. We can't keep going into games with him as one of our only 2 seam bowlers (given Mike is rarely trusted to bowl). Steele did well with the ball tonight but not sure we can regularly rely on him to bowl 4 overs without getting carted.

But fair play to the boys, they did excellently to turn things around tonight.

• Like 3