Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Do you think they will drop him from the next squad?

Harsh game for bowlers, T20, I would drop him on the basis that even his form in the warm-up games wasn't good and another tonking might wreck him. Barnes, Bowley, Evans, Rhodes all bowled well for the seconds today against Notts. Don't just keep picking players when their form is terrible.

• Like 1

Realistically with Ackermann, Parky, Lilley and Steel all in the squad we should only need two seam bowlers on most decks. Griffiths has done a solid enough job so one from Davis or Barnes looks a better bet than Naveen right now to me. Probably the former.

However I am willing to allow that despite his youth Naveen has played a decent amount of franchise and international level cricket. Perhaps (hopefully) last night was an aberration and he's just taken a few games to adjust to English conditions etc.

Ben Mike is one for me that could go. I'm sure he's in for balance as he bats a bit and bowls a bit but his bowling has taken an absolute thrashing so far and Welch is a powerful batsman who is well suited to this format.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

This is an incredible over from Lilley. If he wasn't this poor usually I'd suspect some match fixing or something.

Why does he keep getting a bowl? We must have someone at the club who can bowl better than him. Anyone? Imagine the tea lady wouldn't be much worst.