Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Looks like we bat down to 10 so got to hope we can rack up a huge score. Last couple of years at the least the Derby pitch has done very, very little so the scoreboard pressure might help when it comes to getting them out. Expecting a draw.

The two commentators at the moment. Ours and theirs. Basically sound like two old boys muttering away in a garden shed. Plenty of content for a comedy show. Mind you, a rain interrupted day, in April, between Derbyshire and Leicestershire isn’t really the stuff to set the pulses racing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Think we're a genuine strike bowler and no. 3 away from being promotion material but we look solid enough. 

Solve number 3 with Harris batting there and Budinger opens. 

35 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Potentially. Budinger needs to kick on a bit though for that to work. Patel and Harris look very solid.

Yes agree. He has good days and bad, but i believe hed score more than Kimber does in the top 3. Offers something a bit different 

But yes he needs to kick on

20 minutes ago, Cakey said:

Yes agree. He has good days and bad, but i believe hed score more than Kimber does in the top 3. Offers something a bit different 

But yes he needs to kick on

Definitely think he offers more than Kimber, but that's not saying much currently- all for it if moving Harris down to 3 doesn't disrupt his form.

• Like 1

I think Kimber scored his first class ton at 3. Though it was on an absolute road if I remember.

Budinger averages less than 20 with a high score of 70 odd so not sure he's the answer in the long format either.

Worth a go if Kimber carries on his current form though.

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Can’t remember the last time I saw us reduce a side to 12/3 lol especially not after smashing 500+

Derbyshire are dog, if we want to do anything this season then we need a win. Especially getting Madsen for a duck. He usually makes 300 against us. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Bell-Drummond having a good start to the season

Got him and Harris in my fantasy team. :D

Think DBD is one who'd have played 50 times for England in any other era. Reckon I'd declare for the West Indies right now if I was him.

36 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Got him and Harris in my fantasy team. :D

Think DBD is one who'd have played 50 times for England in any other era. Reckon I'd declare for the West Indies right now if I was him.

Yeah white ball especially it's really weird he's been overlooked