Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 minute ago, Rogstanley said:

I think he'll be wishing he consumed more fibre in the morning though don't you 

Dunno, but I'm pretty sure anyone who shares his bathroom will be...

17 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Weather's nice and all my meat (Kangaroo steaks, burgers and sausages, ostrich burgers, crocodile burgers, alpaca burgers, venison burgers and sausages, camel sausages, buffalo sausages and zebra sausages) has turned up. Tonight's gonna be tidy.

What, no dog?

Rob1742 will not be attending.

15 minutes ago, Beliall said:

you would need a ****ing huge baguette for that

It's probably all rat anyway - I mean, who the fvck would be able to tell the difference?

1 hour ago, Buce said:

It's probably all rat anyway - I mean, who the fvck would be able to tell the difference?

Quite a lot of people when they all taste the same despite being not the same. Also, I've had venison, kangaroo, zebra and ostrich before - they're pretty different.

Edited by The Doctor

3 hours ago, The Doctor said:

If i were I'd get a giraffe as well. Got it from a site called wildonmeats

Looks good that. Love the fact they have a vegetarian selection on that site as well. I wonder how many vegetarians shop from a place you can buy zebra meat.

Edited by Rogstanley

I’ve driven over to Hunstanton for the day and it’s like a time warp  back to the fifties - no word of a lie, there are men walking around in string vests and wearing a knotted hanky on their head. 

On 2 May 2018 at 23:03, Wymeswold fox said:

Do you happen to have some allotments etc nearby, which happen to grow seeds and fruits etc (as rats are known to especially consume them if they're in the area)?

No allotments, well not for about a mile, behind my fence where that was caught it's woodland a couple of hundred metres deep at least, beyond that it's fields. 

I caught a smaller one a few days later but none since.

They're around more than you think, they're just very good at keeping out of our way and going about their business at night, biggest problem with them is they're neophobic, so anything new in their space like a trap they'd avoid for weeks before going into it, unless the food supply is short.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

I’ve driven over to Hunstanton for the day and it’s like a time warp  back to the fifties - no word of a lie, there are men walking around in string vests and wearing a knotted hanky on their head. 

I think all that part of the east coast is like that. Skegvegas especially.

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

So last week the "team leader" decided to change the WiFi password at work like a bell. Figured I'd have a look today since there's no gaffers in. Dude hasn't even changed the router login. 

That'll do. :D

Why would they not let you have access to Wi-Fi? Do you work in a sweatshop or something?

15 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

Why would they not let you have access to Wi-Fi? Do you work in a sweatshop or something?

Sweatshop !!!  ...   fvckin ruling classes !!  ....   chinless b@stards !! ...     TORIES OUT !!!!!!!  ..  :chant:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rogstanley said:

They say using mobile phones while working "distracts" us.

What they don't seem to understand is people only use their phones while the machines are working. :sleep:

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Just back from a weekend in Filey with my sister, her partner and the nephew and neice. It's where we always went as kids, so we decided to take my dad's ashes up there to scatter off the Brigg. Haven't been Filey for a long time, weather's been lovely and there's some really nice newish holiday cottages in Primrose Valley that are perfect for families or big groups. Dad would probably have moaned about his final resting place, but he moaned about most things, and his other favourite place was in front of the tv, and we couldn't scatter him there.

Been really nice to spend time with the kids too. The nephew is 2, and I was playing football with him in the garden, and if he can stop being distracted by his search for the Gruffalo in the bushes he might be a decent player lol

I'm so sorry but that did make me laugh more than it probably should have. At least you've put him to rest somewhere, my dad is still in my mum's wardrobe :ph34r:

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

I'm so sorry but that did make me laugh more than it probably should have. At least you've put him to rest somewhere, my dad is still in my mum's wardrobe :ph34r:

He was in my sister's drinks cabinet for 2 years, its what he would have wanted.

• Haha 2

Well today I lived the absolute parenting dream that is Twin Lakes on a hot Bank Holiday Monday. It was packed, obviously very hot, and the queues for everything were horrendous. But my daughter and her friends enjoyed themselves, so that's all that matters. Did hear one dad calling his probably about 3 year old daughter a lazy fat bitch. I wish now I'd said something to him, but her mum found it amusing, and they're probably not the kind of people who take constructive criticism very well. 

6 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

A friend of my wife just posted on FB that her child 'graduated' pre-K. 

wow. I just don't get it. Americans and their graduation stuff is ridiculous.

Photo op followed  by obligatory Facebook post and 40 "ahhhh bless" comments.

Soon enough graduation parties for kids taking a shat without it going up the back and out of the diaper.