Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

28 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Absolute scorcher here in Leicester, Webbo. I'd take another week off, sunning yourself on the Costa del Soar. :D

Its not been bad just dull and really,really windy. The swimming pool has waves on it.  :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Its not been bad just dull and really,really windy. The swimming pool has waves on it.  :D

I'm just jealous of you getting away at all.....though I have a few plans in the pipeline for summer, once my ex gets round to telling me when I am and am not needed here for childcare (or teencare). :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Went to Garthorpe point to point horse racing meeting yesterday instead of watching the match - it was brilliant the more and more point to points I go to the less it makes me want to go to the big meetings. Cant be doing with the lad culture that seems to be gathering a lot of momentum at the big meetings these days. It was a shock when I got al ittle big of signal on my phone to see we were drawing 4-4!

34 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Flew to Seattle on Monday, doing some sightseeing for a few days. Baseball game tomorrow. No idea of the rules but they sell beer...

I think it's a bit like rounders. :dunno:

3 hours ago, Buce said:

I think it's a bit like rounders. :dunno:

lol

Walked around earlier in my LCFC away shirt. Got stopped by an American bloke, never been to England, but has the Tottenham crest tattooed on his leg. He was a nice fella so I didn't do the 'third in a two horse race' material.

Think I might wear the shirt to baseball tomorrow.

18 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lol

Walked around earlier in my LCFC away shirt. Got stopped by an American bloke, never been to England, but has the Tottenham crest tattooed on his leg. He was a nice fella so I didn't do the 'third in a two horse race' material.

Think I might wear the shirt to baseball tomorrow.

booo, you're not a real fan!

This believe it or not is a human hand and belongs to my brother in law ...     watching it curl round a pint pot and make it look like an egg cup is a sight to behold ...   :)        Watched it many many times today ....  

EC536050-3DF8-4A4E-BB7F-AEE8A445EA05.jpeg

On 15/05/2018 at 19:37, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Flew to Seattle on Monday, doing some sightseeing for a few days. Baseball game tomorrow. No idea of the rules but they sell beer...

I went to a Dodgers game a few years back and it was an incredibly dull 0-0. We were sat at the back dozing off in the sun it was that bad.

The confectionary/refreshments were all insanely expensive, I think a beer was like 12/13$

13 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Been to hospital today

nothing dramatic but apparently I have meibumian gland defects? It’s a blocked tear duct type thing apparently 

:englandsmile4wf:

Glad to hear it’s not too dramatic Bob. Hope they can treat it ok ??

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Been to hospital today

nothing dramatic but apparently I have meibumian gland defects? It’s a blocked tear duct type thing apparently 

Slightly unfortunate but you can't cry about these things.

• Haha 1

Just walked back down the canal from North Kilworth to break in a new pair of walking shoes.

Ordinarily, it's a lovely, peaceful walk but it was like Piccadilly Circus today. Doesn't anybody work any more?

3 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Been to hospital today

You can’t get out of that half marathon that easily.

• Haha 1

Getting really excited now ...    have been putting bunting up all day and after tea will iron my Union Jack underpants, then an early night ...    can’t wait for tomorrow but may take a beta blocker just in case ...    don’t want to piss myself !!!     :o

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Getting really excited now ...    have been putting bunting up all day and after tea will iron my Union Jack underpants, then an early night ...    can’t wait for tomorrow but may take a beta blocker just in case ...    don’t want to piss myself...........again !!!     :o

11 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

365 days left of my 20’s. Where the **** did that decade go?

From 29-31 were probably the best years of my life so far for many reasons, not least of all Leicester won the league. 

Anyway, happy birthday and enjoy the great weather!

• Thanks 1