Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

41 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

My nephew is disappointed there are no boxes on boxing day lol

lol

Nip down to the supermarket for some cardboard boxes, then tell him to spend the day putting all his toys away in their boxes......and box his ears if he refuses! :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 26/12/2019 at 11:49, Facecloth said:

My nephew is disappointed there are no boxes on boxing day lol

23 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

lol

Nip down to the supermarket for some cardboard boxes, then tell him to spend the day putting all his toys away in their boxes......and box his ears if he refuses! :thumbup:

Forgot to mention, as Christmas Day is also his birthday, he now thinks everybody gets a boxing day after their birthday lol 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Forgot to mention, as Christmas Day is also his birthday, he now thinks everybody gets a boxing day after their birthday lol 

Who the fook does he think he is, Jesus.

Take him to the soup kitchen and make him serve shop to the poor, or tell him to turn water into wine, and serve that to the poor.

36 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Yesterday i was on a beach in Jamaica with my swimming trunks on. Today I'm wrapped up with a sweater and robe...yes,  i do have pants on too lol.

Sad times.

Did the Jamaicans tell you to cover up or are you back in Blighty? :whistle:

First day back at work today. 

Struggling. Feels like I've been away for months, and totally forgotten everything.

Motivation will take a while to get going. Feels strange being sober for the first time in weeks, too... 

January can get f**ked.

5 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Struggling. Feels like I've been away for months, and totally forgotten everything.

Motivation will take a while to get going. Feels strange being sober for the first time in weeks, too... 

January can get f**ked.

How long did you have off work?

Why did you want to drink so much?

What's wrong with January?

Not having a pop btw. I ask all this being self-employed and having worked pretty much non stop over the past few weeks (admittedly doing stuff I enjoy but plenty of slogging up and down motorways at daft hours).

5 hours ago, RoboFox said:

January can get f**ked.

Nowt wrong with January ....   I can think of lots of reasons but I haven't got time to tell you at the moment as I need to get my suitcase packed before the taxi arrives ...

Sun tan lotion, check ...   LCFC cap, check ...   orange swimming trunks, check ...    reflective sunglasses which enable you to gawp unnoticed at womens parts as you talk to them, CHECK ! ...       :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

How long did you have off work?

Why did you want to drink so much?

What's wrong with January?

Not having a pop btw. I ask all this being self-employed and having worked pretty much non stop over the past few weeks (admittedly doing stuff I enjoy but plenty of slogging up and down motorways at daft hours).

3 weeks off from mid-December. You and I both know that the media industry doesn't break for Christmas, in fact quite the opposite. So I booked it all off, having not had any time away last year and lots of A\L to use up.

Did quite a bit of travelling around the country, catching up with mates and family. I love Christmas, and it's easy to get carried away. It's a self-inflicted apathy, I'm well aware of that, but I had a great time and that's why it's hard to get into the swing of things once the culture shock hits - I'm lucky to have a job that I like and lots of people would bend over backwards for, but fun is fun and it's easy to feel the holiday blues.

January is inherently shit though. It's a clichè I know, but god awful grey-ass weather, packed gyms, tight bank accounts and tighter trousers with little to look forward to?

BIN.

54 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nowt wrong with January ....   I can think of lots of reasons but I haven't got time to tell you at the moment as I need to get my suitcase packed before the taxi arrives ...

Sun tan lotion, check ...   LCFC cap, check ...   orange swimming trunks, check ...    reflective sunglasses which enable you to gawp unnoticed at womens parts as you talk to them, CHECK ! ...       :)

Sod off, CF. lol

Edited by RoboFox

57 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

C*nt ..CHECK :ph34r:

First day at work finished, have to say felt quite overwhelming being hit with so much information even if I'm not expected to remember it all. Classic worries of not fitting in or not being good enough for what they think I'm able to do sitting in my head which is never fun. Hopefully should grow into the role with time