Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Broke my wrist at 5 aside yesterday, it's rubbish 0/10 would not recommend 

Ouch, broke mine when I was 13.

I hope it's your 'other' wrist if you know what I mean :fc:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, pds said:

Bit tired. Was woken at 12:55am by my 9 year old screaming at me to go to the bathroom. Followed him in there and he was pointing in the bath shouting "I don't want to see them".

Looked in the bath to see absolutely nothing. Apparently he could see thousands of little black spiders. He was absolutely boiling and feverish and talking absolute rubbish for about half an hour before the nurofen kicked in and settled him down. He also mentioned being scared of the monsters in bin bags coming up the stairs. Doctors this morning confirmed he has swollen glands and ears and throat look infected. 

That sounds so scary :(. Was it part of a nightmare or hallucination?? 

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

....Howd you break yours izzy?.   

It was at a wedding reception funnily enough :rolleyes: 

I was actually 17 at the time (not 13 as previously stated - that was my ankle!) and we were all pissed and dancing late on.

For some reason 4 blokes at the reception decided to give me the 'bumps' (it wasn't even my fooking birthday!)

They each took an arm and a leg and threw me up in the air a few times and then hilariously decided to let go as I crashed down from about 8 feet in the air. Landed on my wrist and snapped it in half.

The worse bit was having to go to Coventry Walsgrave hospital after which was the scummiest, filthiest shit hole known to man.

Happy days :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Izzy said:

I was actually 17 at the time (not 13 as previously stated - that was my ankle!) and we were all pissed and dancing late on.

For some reason 4 blokes at the reception decided to give me the 'bumps' (it wasn't even my fooking birthday!)

They each took an arm and a leg and threw me up in the air a few times and then hilariously decided to let go as I crashed down from about 8 feet in the air. Landed on my wrist and snapped it in half.

The worse bit was having to go to Coventry Walsgrave hospital after which was the scummiest, filthiest shit hole known to man.

Fcuk me that must have been 1000x more painful then the wrist snap. 

• Haha 1

On 24/02/2020 at 12:47, Milo said:

Interesting stag weekend. 

Groom decided on a Monopoly themed pub crawl - a drink in a pub of every monopoly square. Started 10am Saturday morning in Whitechapel and finished at 10pm last night in Mayfair. 

Meticulously planned and executed!!!

That sucks, you just missed out on $200

• Haha 4

On 25/02/2020 at 18:36, Izzy said:

Never visited Nuneaton, then??! 

I spent a few months in Walsgrave when I was 10...I remember it being lots of concerned doctors and lots of chocolate...had a fairly decent time, tbf! 

I’m waiting in the fracture clinic now, having the temporary cast off which is a relief because it smells heinously bad. I don’t know what it’s going to smell like when I have one of the ****ers on for 6 weeks 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’m waiting in the fracture clinic now, having the temporary cast off which is a relief because it smells heinously bad. I don’t know what it’s going to smell like when I have one of the ****ers on for 6 weeks 

Gunna score a hatrick in that moldy plaster cast WOOOOAAAHHHH

• Like 1

Sick of chopping up fallen trees like this unfortunate oak ....   so went out to get some meat ...   and found my truck stuck in a field ...   by a fallen tree on the track !    AND cut my bloody finger whilst removing a liver ! ....    good day though ...   :)

IMG_3594.jpg

10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I took my niece to see her friend's band play at a local pub. I had 3 cokes and no food and it cost me $160(£93).

And....she got the phone number of the best looking female there.

Putting 2 and 2 together here but there is only 1 explanation...