Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Bands You Like But No-one You Know Has Heard Of Them?

You think no ones heard of that?

And if you like Killa Kela Joely22 check out TRIP whos also on his record label, he tours with him a lot and is an amazing MC and rapper.

Oops, obviously the wrong thread I posted in then :blush:

Iglu And Hartley

I heard one of their songs the other week on XFM and thought it was good. I posted it in the 'What are you listening to now?' thread too. Think I'll check them out a bit more soon.

Have heard of those ones up there. Don't think much of Harrisons though. Have seen The Upper Room and they're ok. The Rifles have some catchy tunes though.

Bands who my friends haven't heard of:

The Answering Machine

Assembly Now

Bromheads Jacket

Costello

The Crooks

Cut Off Your Hands

The Getaway Team

Help She Can't Swim

Kill Kenada

Look See Proof

Looker

Los Campesinos

Monkey Swallows The Universe

Right Turn Left

Main recomendations are: The Answering Machine, The Crooks, Look See Proof and Right Turn Left.

I've Heard of Los Campesinos! my friend.... i think they are amazing... they played at Glasto this year... but i couldnt go... gutted.... wanna see them really bad!

I've Heard of Los Campesinos! my friend.... i think they are amazing... they played at Glasto this year... but i couldnt go... gutted.... wanna see them really bad!

To be fair mate, look when that post was made. :P

• 3 weeks later...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VzdQFkFSlKA

Listened to this on XFM Mcr Clint Boons show, daughter was in the car went mad for it,dont no if its popular??

But you can understand the appeal to a 9 year old

Reminded me of Be Your Own Pet, but not as good. I seem to remember one of their songs being record of the week on Jo Wylie's show a while back. (I remember far too much!)

Reminded me of Be Your Own Pet, but not as good. I seem to remember one of their songs being record of the week on Jo Wylie's show a while back. (I remember far too much!)

Annoying song!!!! I gave up with radio 1 when Mark and Lard left!!!!!

Anyway they dont play The Smiths :)

Archived