Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Bands You Like But No-one You Know Has Heard Of Them?

I want the album but I sure as fu ckjar don't want to pay for it.

Having said that, I'm 99% sure that no one here will have a Darren Hayman and the Secondary Modern album.

If it's on Emusic I'll get it and then send it to you. They have a lorra Hefner so there's a chance his other band'll be on there.

Whatever you say here there is always going to be someone that disagrees.

Not that I care because we all have our own opinion.

Ok.

I really hate Rap, RnB, Drum&Bass, Dance, Garage, Hed-Kandi, Trance, you get the picture.

It is not music. How can it be even classed as music.

I like very few of the bands to emerge through the 90's and 00's, some are decent but most of it is shit and sounds the same. I really hate the Kaiser Chiefs with a passion.

I much prefer the earlier music, I like a lot of 60's and 70's music. Mixed with some of my favourite's of today.

Anyway, each to there own.

But give me some Page and Hendrix any day over that horrible shit they do in the back rooms of run down pubs.

• 3 weeks later...
I want the album but I sure as fu ckjar don't want to pay for it.

Having said that, I'm 99% sure that no one here will have a Darren Hayman and the Secondary Modern album.

lol Have only just spotted this.

And you'd be 99% wrong, as I own this... 513-Z1EY8ZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
July Skies

Squarepusher

Cinematic Orchestra :thumbup:

Eyeless Of Gaza

Never heard of 'em (yes, I do realise that's the point of the thread!) - I will investigate though. :)

Whatever you say here there is always going to be someone that disagrees.

Not that I care because we all have our own opinion.

Ok.

I really hate Rap, RnB, Drum&Bass, Dance, Garage, Hed-Kandi, Trance, you get the picture.

It is not music. How can it be even classed as music.

I like very few of the bands to emerge through the 90's and 00's, some are decent but most of it is shit and sounds the same. I really hate the Kaiser Chiefs with a passion.

I much prefer the earlier music, I like a lot of 60's and 70's music. Mixed with some of my favourite's of today.

Anyway, each to there own.

But give me some Page and Hendrix any day over that horrible shit they do in the back rooms of run down pubs..

some of the most close minded things i've ever heard said. you cleraly haven't listened to much music, classic 'can't be arsed' music tastes. "I'm in to Hendrix and Zeplin". Try harder. Yes they're great, but Beautiful music is made evry day in every genre'

Archived