Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On 31/03/2017 at 20:20, Finnegan said:

That's a bit out if date really, like my Mr muscle impression. Circa 2005 definitely, bespectacled skinny bastard.

Now I'm all contact lenses and swarve social skills but the pounds are slowly creeping up in old age like @General Smuts the chubby twat.

I'll have you know I've just lost a stone thank you very much. Granted that was because I cut 12 inches of hair off but it still counts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

I hate it when somebody stops you to ask for someone's address and when you tell them they respond with "no, its not that house"!

Are you playing games or something? You asked and I responded, if you knew the address then why ask me. :dry:

maybe they know the area, or parts of the area but don't know specifically where they need to be.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

maybe they know the area, or parts of the area but don't know specifically where they need to be.

But the exact house? I can understand if i'm telling them "that neighborhood" or something like that, but i'm pointing to a house that i'm sure its the right one.

If you say to me "I don't know the exact house, but...." And then you tell me that i'm pointing to the wrong one (even though you asked me and not the other way around) could be a little irritating.

10 minutes ago, the fox said:

But the exact house? I can understand if i'm telling them "that neighborhood" or something like that, but i'm pointing to a house that i'm sure its the right one.

If you say to me "I don't know the exact house, but...." And then you tell me that i'm pointing to the wrong one (even though you asked me and not the other way around) could be a little irritating.

Maybe they know it's not that house, but they don't know which of the other houses it is. Maybe they've already tried that house? 

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Maybe they know it's not that house, but they don't know which of the other houses it is. Maybe they've already tried that house? 

I can go with this. But at least they should tell you that and not stop with "no, it's not"

People who post requests in the tickets forum with no manners, don't people say please anymore? 

Also people who post saying they may have a ticket available, they don't know. Why not just post if it is available? Or do they just want loads of messages?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

People who post requests in the tickets forum with no manners, don't people say please anymore? 

Also people who post saying they may have a ticket available, they don't know. Why not just post if it is available? Or do they just want loads of messages?

Do you have a ticket for Everton (h)? Willing to pay in inflatable dinosaurs yer bellend

• Like 1

When a radio station plays the intro to a really good song and then the twatty DJ comes on and says, "This is the kind of thing you always hear on Whacky Wayne's afternoon show!" 

then the intro finishes and they play a God awful song.

I swear they do it on purpose. 

8 minutes ago, Danizen said:

When a radio station plays the intro to a really good song and then the twatty DJ comes on and says, "This is the kind of thing you always hear on Whacky Wayne's afternoon show!" 

then the intro finishes and they play a God awful song.

I swear they do it on purpose. 

I've never understood the need for a DJ at all; most of them just talk inane shit.

What's wrong with just wall-to-wall music?

2 minutes ago, Danizen said:

'Cute' Snapchat filters.

Can't stand them. They make 20 year olds look 12 and 12 year olds look 20. Girls think they look great with them but they look vaguely terrifying.

It's the ****ing dog one that gets me.

I don't think I've ever gone "oh yeah, she's pretty but she'd look much better with long ears and a massive tongue".

12 hours ago, AKCJ said:

It's the ****ing dog one that gets me.

I don't think I've ever gone "oh yeah, she's pretty but she'd look much better with long ears and a massive tongue".

Just the massive tongue though :thumbup:

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

People who exaggerate their sneezes by shouting them out.  Especially when they're alone in another room and just want to make sure people can hear them and know that somebody special is nearby. :rolleyes:

i physically can't sneeze quietly lol 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

People who exaggerate their sneezes by shouting them out.  Especially when they're alone in another room and just want to make sure people can hear them and know that somebody special is nearby. :rolleyes:

I have a ridiculously loud sneeze, can't help it.