Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On 3/29/2017 at 11:35, AKCJ said:

The way I see it is a bit like this.

There's a thunderstorm and I go outside and get hit by thunder.

I'm not to blame but I could have been a bit more careful about it, there was a risk and I took it.

Times like this I miss Manwell Pablo's quotes of the week. 

46 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

To be fair, I have it on excellent authority that you can be struck by thunder.

I don't feel Brian Johnson would lie about something like this.

Everyone is struck by thunder when there is a storm.

Just that the air pressure change you feel hitting you doesn't cause any injury and just sounds loud.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

This needs posting here. I can't resist. Turn it up dudes :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Beliall said:

This will be grinding my neighbours gears. Wacked it up to 11

The missus is shouting at me (cheers, Izzy).

I don't know if she's angry, though, coz I can't fvcking hear her.. lol

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

For the record, if any of you every experience drunk finners, I do a world class AC-DC Brian Johnson impression.

I heard your Harry Potter has no equal.. :whistle:

Edited by Buce

10 minutes ago, Buce said:

I heard your Harry Potter has no equal.. :whistle:

That's a bit out if date really, like my Mr muscle impression. Circa 2005 definitely, bespectacled skinny bastard.

Now I'm all contact lenses and swarve social skills but the pounds are slowly creeping up in old age like @General Smuts the chubby twat.

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I've just had a shower with chocolate scented shower gel. I smell like a cup of cocoa. Why do women buy this shit?

If you had put it on yourself just before bed in the evening, you would've been chewed on..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

32 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If you had put it on yourself just before bed in the evening, you would've been chewed on..

You millennials with your la do da ways. What's wrong with lard?

McDonalds "Big Tasty"

It has a 2 word name, and both words are hugely misleading. It's neither big OR tasty!

EDIT: To be fair, it probably wouldn't sell as well if they called it "The Moderately Sized Disappointment"

Edited by TiffToff88

24 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

McDonalds "Big Tasty"

It has a 2 word name, and both words are hugely misleading. It's neither big OR tasty!

EDIT: To be fair, it probably wouldn't sell as well if they called it "The Moderately Sized Disappointment"

I'm sorry but you're totally wrong. It should actually be called the Ginormously Tasty.

I'm gonna have a moan on here.

My ears are really getting on my tits, for 3 weeks now they have ached and been blocked, I have been to the doctors 5 times and the hospital once (yesterday) got sent home from there as they were too busy and so I went straight to the doctors for my latest consult, got prescribed more painkillers, anti biotics and ear spray, woke up this morning and can hardly hear a thing. its been one ear or the other but today its both. Can hardly hear myself type this post. Got another appointment at the docs on Friday, if it still isn't cleared up then they will refer me to ear nose and throat for the Saturday. And the wife just told me off for having my volume too high because shes worried our arsehole neighbours will complain about the noise. Pretty pissed off today

6 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I'm gonna have a moan on here.

My ears are really getting on my tits, for 3 weeks now they have ached and been blocked, I have been to the doctors 5 times and the hospital once (yesterday) got sent home from there as they were too busy and so I went straight to the doctors for my latest consult, got prescribed more painkillers, anti biotics and ear spray, woke up this morning and can hardly hear a thing. its been one ear or the other but today its both. Can hardly hear myself type this post. Got another appointment at the docs on Friday, if it still isn't cleared up then they will refer me to ear nose and throat for the Saturday. And the wife just told me off for having my volume too high because shes worried our arsehole neighbours will complain about the noise. Pretty pissed off today

I was similar before Christmas. Really depressing. In the end just used the dropper that comes with Otex and flushed warm water with high pressure into my ear and eventually about a pound of wax flew out of each ear! Disgusting but satisfying!

10 minutes ago, pds said:

I was similar before Christmas. Really depressing. In the end just used the dropper that comes with Otex and flushed warm water with high pressure into my ear and eventually about a pound of wax flew out of each ear! Disgusting but satisfying!

Sounds pretty tempting lol I was using a dropper to try and suck out any wax rather than put the olive oil in, didn't work