Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

i physically can't sneeze quietly lol 

Just now, Facecloth said:

I have a ridiculously loud sneeze, can't help it.

It's not necessarily the volume that bothers me, it's the unnecessary use of vocal chords to really drive home the message that "hey everybody I'm sneezing look at me".  You must know the sort of people I mean:  The ones that make a throaty, clearly vocalised "WARGH-HARGH" or "WAH-CHOOWOO" or some other obnoxious series of unnecessary syllables every time they sneeze instead of the normal high-pitched noise that air makes when it gets forcefully expelled through the nasal cavities which can be really bloody loud in its own right sometimes.

If I just described the way you sneeze then I'm afraid your sneezes aren't natural, nobody needs to use their voice to sneeze, you've only managed to make yourself believe it's normal because you're a whoreish attention seeker.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, the fox said:

Did you ever sneeze so hard that you feel like your lungs gonna explode, don't know about others here, but that kinda makes you feel great for some reason sometimes.

Nothing like a good sneeze after almost sneezing for 15 minutes

Never until about 6 months ago, but now almost every sneeze is like this. I was a bit worried as it started after I had pneumonia!

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Never until about 6 months ago, but now almost every sneeze is like this. I was a bit worried as it started after I had pneumonia!

I'm sorry to hear that, it must be a nightmare feeling like someone shot you in the chest every time you sneeze, hope you are doing OK.

12 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

There's a guy I work with that does half a dozen little girly sneezes in a row. Winds me up no end. Just do one big manly sneeze and get it over with.

I always sneeze twice in a row..

Can't control it, just happens that way. Once in a blue moon I'll do a solitary sneeze and it's honestly so unsettling... lol

15 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

People who exaggerate their sneezes by shouting them out.  Especially when they're alone in another room and just want to make sure people can hear them and know that somebody special is nearby. :rolleyes:

My missus. Ridiculous noise sneezing.

Worst thing I ever did was comment, now she does it all the time because it's her "thing."

Fml

Thieving bastards. 

And I don't mean the normal kind of thieves that just rob you against your will, I mean the sneaky bastards that try and rob you without your knowledge. 

Got my RAC renewal through the post. Gone up £12 to £74.99. Scandalous, so gave them a ring and said I'm thinking of leaving (been with them 7 years now) they said oh let us have a quick look. Down to £44.99.

How many people don't bother ringing up and take a higher price when they don't have to? 

It's not just them is it, car insurance, gas, electric, they all do it. What happened to the time when companies appreciated loyalty? :dry:

• Like 1

Writing a long reply to a post only to find the topic removed after hitting the post button.

Probably a good thing though because it would have had response of you are envious type.. Others had replied well enough without my contribution.

47 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Thieving bastards. 

And I don't mean the normal kind of thieves that just rob you against your will, I mean the sneaky bastards that try and rob you without your knowledge. 

Got my RAC renewal through the post. Gone up £12 to £74.99. Scandalous, so gave them a ring and said I'm thinking of leaving (been with them 7 years now) they said oh let us have a quick look. Down to £44.99.

How many people don't bother ringing up and take a higher price when they don't have to? 

It's not just them is it, car insurance, gas, electric, they all do it. What happened to the time when companies appreciated loyalty? :dry:

I'd would have still left on principle, the fact that they can offer you lower instantly, is a confession they were ripping you off. I'm actually sat here currently waiting for the RAC to recover me :unsure:

• Like 1