Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Really haven't - read the thread.

Well I think I read what Facecloth intended it to be and you didn't. If I turn my phone upside down and squint my eyes I can almost see how you missed it :whistle:

but I think we can all agree Mackenzie will be no loss to the world of media reporting, it's just a shame that he actually got snuffed on a technicality rather than some of the other absolute dross he has been peddling for years.

• Like 1

And that's cool- but what he intended is maybe not what he wrote as highlighted above. I've born the brunt of him telling me what I should understand and to be fair he should revisit his post and acknowledge that!

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Well I think I read what Facecloth intended it to be and you didn't. If I turn my phone upside down and squint my eyes I can almost see how you missed it :whistle:

but I think we can all agree Mackenzie will be no loss to the world of media reporting, it's just a shame that he actually got snuffed on a technicality rather than some of the other absolute dross he has been peddling for years.

Even if he missed my intention I think a "Hang on I didn't mention the racism?" would have been a understandable reply not the crazy long winded OTT defence I got instead. lol 

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

And that's cool- but what he intended is maybe not what he wrote as highlighted above. I've born the brunt of him telling me what I should understand and to be fair he should revisit his post and acknowledge that!

And you could have just asked me if I missed typed, not go ****ing mental at me lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Re read your post.

I've reread it. Yeah it could be taken your way if you're a bit over sensitive and I might have touched a nerve. Any reasonable person would have understood or just asked calmly for clarification.

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've reread it. Yeah it could be taken your way if you're a bit over sensitive and I might have touched a nerve. Any reasonable person would have understood or just asked calmly for clarification.

Don't make it my fault bitch that you wrote that I need to read shit in context after going on rant about racism which I never even mentioned.

You just read shit in the context it was written in and don't reply with your vitriol (which I actually agree with) telling me how I should interpret shit.

There.

Now you just sit in the wrongness of your reply, being wrong and not telling me I'm overreacting because you went too far replying to a misguided rant.

Oversensitive? 

Should have have asked for clarification?

Nah.

You ejaculated a post full of sense but misdirected your wisdom at somebody that actually agreed with you and never even raised the points you vehemently argued against.

Sorry, Im going to pass out now but it's difficult to sleep when you know someone on the internet is wrong.

7 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Racism, my bro is in Delhi, the Indian fookers are being racist against Sikhs.  Cab driver who is a Sikh can't drive to an area in Delhi, my bro can't get into a club cus, as the bouncer said, we don't want your kind in here.

You sikhs are trouble though.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

lol, i always thought it was cus of your good looks and the women going crazy over u?

Well that's a given but I don't expect your jealousy escalating the situation - even perfect people need a friend from time to time eh?