Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

'Unbelievable'.

Over the last year or so, this word is just thrown in to every other sentence. Everything's bloody unbelievable. NO it's not, it's actually quite believable and there ARE other, more suitable words to use instead. I guess lazy language and over-exaggeration is pretty annoying on a whole really.

6 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

'Unbelievable'.

Over the last year or so, this word is just thrown in to every other sentence. Everything's bloody unbelievable. NO it's not, it's actually quite believable and there ARE other, more suitable words to use instead. I guess lazy language and over-exaggeration is pretty annoying on a whole really.

Amazing ! ...

15 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

'Unbelievable'.

There's only one man to blame for this...

Image result for unbelievable jeff

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Amazing ! ...

That's currently much more acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

There's only one man to blame for this...

Image result for unbelievable jeff

Oh don't I know it. It was alright as a bit of a joke at first but it's actually seeped in to regular, unnecessary vocabulary now. 

"I saw a frog in the pond the other day....unbelievable!"

No, it's entirely believable you cretin!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

'Unbelievable'.

Time for a synonym then...Unimaginable.

i love salma hayek. Shes a dream woman since my earlier days....so naturally this article got me interested..

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/06/26/salma-hayek-goes-topless-on-instagram

Since when has topless meant posting a selfie of your back. Sure she has no "top" on but t

Some topless means i see full frontal boobs. 

Get'da'fuk'outta'hereeeee

Edited by Jattdogg

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

i love salma hayek. Shes a dream woman since my earlier days....so naturally this article got me interested..

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/06/26/salma-hayek-goes-topless-on-instagram

Since when has topless meant posting a selfie of your back. Sure she has no "top" on but t

Some topless means i see full frontal boobs. 

Get'da'fuk'outta'hereeeee

IMG_0553.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Front page news of a national newspaper (you can all guess) is that someone had sex in a fire engine. 

Seriously.

That's news.

Fvcking hell.

I was in the local shop a few hours ago laughing at exactly the same thing and also on the train on the way home from watching Gervais last night caught the Evening Standard headline of 'Serena Williams' - like you've never seen her before...

Of all the stuff going on affecting London right now - a picture of a black pregnant tennis player doing a Demi Moore pose is what makes the front page?

Theres some newspaper buildings in need of some new cladding in my opinion.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2017 at 20:30, leicsmac said:

Folks who use the term "the real world" with respect to what people do and the way they interact with each other.

Smug, self-serving rubbish most often spoken by folks who already have "theirs" and so just want to reinforce the status quo.

See also everyone who quotes their education as "university of life" and "school of hard knocks" on Facebook. Usually the same folks who love a Britain First meme.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Front page news of a national newspaper (you can all guess) is that someone had sex in a fire engine. 

Seriously.

That's news.

Fvcking hell.

Add to that any media outlet using the term "romp" like they're reporting in 1906 or something.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Front page news of a national newspaper (you can all guess) is that someone had sex in a fire engine

Seriously.

That's news.

Fvcking hell.

5953cd3484cce_NormanPrice.jpg.d5c0f100ab1f7750d449cd5e86ae00da.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Seriously.

That's news.

Fvcking hell.

something something pole something something hose