Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Tight jeans for men.

Real men should not be wearing yoga type jeans or any testicle-strangling pant. Those are for women (and thai lady boys).

Let your balls breathe a little.

Thats my hate comment for the day.

Edited by Jattdogg

Companies/organisations/people not responding to job applications. I've applied for 10 positions over the past 2 months, only 2 of which have I heard anything back from post-application. One resulting in an interview and the other telling me I hadn't been successful but provided good feedback regarding CV and cover letter. Even worse when a few of the positions who haven't replied are previous employers. I understand a lot of people apply for positions but is it too hard in this day and age to knock up a generic email to let people know they have been unsuccessful. 

3 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Companies/organisations/people not responding to job applications. I've applied for 10 positions over the past 2 months, only 2 of which have I heard anything back from post-application. One resulting in an interview and the other telling me I hadn't been successful but provided good feedback regarding CV and cover letter. Even worse when a few of the positions who haven't replied are previous employers. I understand a lot of people apply for positions but is it too hard in this day and age to knock up a generic email to let people know they have been unsuccessful. 

I agree with you. Been there myself over the last 15 years since uni finished. I've personally seen managers getting 500+ resumes in a day or 2 for 1 job. Cant read them all and who has the time to respond to them all?

If you have a proper electronic resume database in place they can easily send a denial email but that depends on company policy  (if they have one).

Its frustrating but i just keep plugging away if im looking. 

Edited by Jattdogg

26 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

This ****ING HAYFEVER.

**** off.

Get some hayfever pills.  My girlfriend started taking them a couple of weeks ago and she hasn't complained once. Usually this time of year all I'd hear is "****ing stupid pollen bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep" :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Get some hayfever pills.  My girlfriend started taking them a couple of weeks ago and she hasn't complained once. Usually this time of year all I'd hear is "****ing stupid pollen bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep" :thumbup:

I can confirm hayfever and allergy relief tablets work wonders.

13 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

I've had every pill under the sun, eye drops, nasal sprays, injections... the lot.