Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Hermes are atrocious, I've had loads of parcels just dumped outside my door without them being told to do so. The best was when they put a parcel in a ****ing full recycling bin on collection day.

DPD are the kings of the delivery game, love them guys. I've paid extra to get some stuff delivered by them over Hermes before.

Whenever I get anything delivered by Hermes it’s the same woman who always delivers it. She must be 70 and about 20 stone driving a 30 year old Volvo estate. All the parcels are stuffed in the back and it takes her 10 minutes to find the right one.

Comical really (and quite often damaged)

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Whenever I get anything delivered by Hermes it’s the same woman who always delivers it. She must be 70 and about 20 stone driving a 30 year old Volvo estate. All the parcels are stuffed in the back and it takes her 10 minutes to find the right one.

Comical really (and quite often damaged)

I don't see how that's comical.

She might be a victim of spousal abuse...

• Haha 2

Guest MattP

I know a guy who was about to answer the door to hermes and as he walked into the hall the delivery driver opened it himself and threw it in, hitting him.

Never got that sort of service from the Royal Mail.

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Had an attempted delivery half an hour ago. I've not gone out knowing it was on it's way, missing out on all this sun. I can see where they pull up, my kitchen window is right next to main door of the flats where the intercom is, I know they didn't even try.

Just told Hermes that I'm not in tomorrow, so they better get their courier do his job properly and come back today. Useless *****. If you're gonna cheat the system, don't do it at a property when they clearly see you haven't tried.

whenever I see the words 'attempted delivery' always reminds me of this

just after 2mins in

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

That's ****ing uncanny. 

I just came in here about to have a massive ****ing rant about parcelforce. I'm about to actually explode I'm fuming. Comfortably the shittest company on the planet. 

You ever had the pleasure of enjoying the services of Southwestern Trains or Abellio Greater Anglia? 

7 minutes ago, bovril said:

You ever had the pleasure of enjoying the services of Southwestern Trains or Abellio Greater Anglia? 

I once dated a girl who was living in Tolworth, think that's SWT? Don't really remember them failing to deliver my router three times in a row and ignoring my request to take it to my local post office, ngl. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I once dated a girl who was living in Tolworth, think that's SWT? Don't really remember them failing to deliver my router three times in a row and ignoring my request to take it to my local post office, ngl. 

My Waterloo train has been delayed for three days straight because of speed restrictions in the heat. That's right, we live in a country where if it's hot you get home late. 

1 minute ago, bovril said:

My Waterloo train has been delayed for three days straight because of speed restrictions in the heat. That's right, we live in a country where if it's hot you get home late. 

You still had ****ing Internet when you got home, suck it up princess. 

Four-Yorkshiremen-monty-python-17725235-

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

In fairness, those make sense. Too hot and the tracks get proper ****ed

Oh my god Hermes are the worst. It’s also so frustrating ordering from somewhere and not being able to choose the courier - so it’s basically a lucky dip of what complete moron will end up delivering your parcel 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, martyn said:

British media at the World Cup constantly stating that Mexico is in Central America or even worse, South America

It basically is though. Canada and English speaking US states = North America.

El Paso and anything south of Antonio = South America.

Cuba/Haiti/Jamaica/all that shit = doesn't belong to any continent as they're all too mental and different from each other

I am of course joking.

9 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Folks making cracks wrt the Second World War now the Germans have gone out the world cup.

Guys...it was over seventy years ago, isn't there any more timely stuff you can use to take the piss?

Tbf, Mac, it was the last time we beat them at anything.