Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

1 hour ago, Kopic said:

Seeing bloc party in brum tomorrow, proper looking forward to that, such a band of my youth. Also booked Keane at de mont in September.

Following up on this, just discovered we are scientists are playing o2 Leicester in December, another band I grew up listening to, so just bought tickets for that. Hope the missus doesn't mind.

On 12/07/2019 at 17:31, Costock_Fox said:

Haha, I can’t do Cov and i’m at a wedding so I might go to Lyon or Hamburg.

I believe they should be announcing a London show for the 13th June. Otherwise the Warsaw show had availability still.

I saw them in MK and it was amazing. Didn't think they could top their previous shows. Rammstein in 2005 was my first ever concert.

I also have Feuerzone for Cov next year. Looking forward to it already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I believe they should be announcing a London show for the 13th June. Otherwise the Warsaw show had availability still.

I saw them in MK and it was amazing. Didn't think they could top their previous shows. Rammstein in 2005 was my first ever concert.

I also have Feuerzone for Cov next year. Looking forward to it already.

Nice one, I’ll keep an eye out for London.

23 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nice, they are surely the Sunday night at download?

No. They are playing Cov and now probably Cardiff, wouldn't play Leicestershire as well. Plus, they are doing only their own shows, not festivals. Doubt they could bring their full show to a festival and they wouldn't want to cut down on that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/07/2019 at 11:19, KrefelderFox666 said:

Rammstein at Cardiff on Sunday 14th June confirmed today. Tickets on sale from Wednesday 31st July 10am.

https://www.rammstein.de/en/rammstein-are-coming-to-wales/

Just booked to do Belfast. I'm not a massive metalhead by any means, but they're a band I need to see at least once in my life.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Any one doing JAWS in this Eden project type dome at the bottom of High Street?

I was bang up for this but the late notice and being hemmed in at work mean it's unlikely for me.

My next gigs arent until Swim Deep and the National in the autumn.

2 hours ago, rico said:

i thought it was excellent, i can see it becoming an regular event

I thought the dome itself was a bit naff at first, but in fairness it worked pretty well.

The gig was great once it got going, and it's lovely to go to one where I don't feel like a proper old bastard

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...