Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

22 hours ago, isaidno said:

Keane tomorrow at DMH

I'm off to this tonight, not sure how to feel tbh. For some reason, I still haven't listened to the new album and I've had it since it came out. I was excited when they announced the gig and was right on time with pre sale tickets, but right now I'm feeling a bit indifferent.

Booked Editors and Bombay Bicycle Club for the start of next year.

On 14/06/2019 at 11:45, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Real guilty pleasure band of mine, Zebrahead, have just announced a tour, London is the closest venue but heard good things about the Electric Ballroom in Campden so should be decent. 

Also, taking the Mrs to a pop punk show should be a laugh lol

Well this was great, probably the best I've seen them in 10 years. Just one of those bands that puts 100% in to every performance even after 20+ years and don't take themselves too seriously. The fact that they come onstage to the Team America theme kinda sets the tone lol 

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Anyone interesting involved? 

Don’t really know who it’s going to be. Also depends on who you find interesting. Fairly sure of one very obvious act but otherwise you know as much as me now. 

10 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Judging by the cryptic billboards going up round the city that have the Kasabian logo and the word “Solstice” I’m guessing the Vicky park thing is definitely them 

I'm not a huge fan but their last Vicky Park gig was incredible tbf

• Like 1