Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

On 10/12/2018 at 10:31, RonnieTodger said:

Seen Hozier last night in Birmingham at their O2 Academy. He was great, but what a shite venue. 

The wait at the bar is outrageous and the main floor space is tiny compared to the outside bits under the balcony where it's a restricted view.

I think most 02 venues are pretty awful. But yeh, I despise the Brum one. The sound in particular is bad, awful beer (like all 02's) and the positioning of the bars is rubbish. 

Saw The Streets there on Sat, still a cracking night. Mike was on form. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2019 at 12:07, Dr Marco said:

Peter Hook & The Light tomorrow in Toulouse

Nottingham tomorrow night. Saw him at rescue rooms a couple of years ago and was really good. He also played the best set at the first shiiine in festival despite being a non headliner 

• Like 1

On 07/02/2019 at 09:48, ScouseFox said:

jungle next week a canny wait 

jungle were belter, the crowd was awful tho which was a shame. was reminiscent of that end at highbury when they were doing the new stand. don’t think anyone apart from me and my pals moved once for the whole gig other than to press record/stop on their phones. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

jungle were belter, the crowd was awful tho which was a shame. was reminiscent of that end at highbury when they were doing the new stand. don’t think anyone apart from me and my pals moved once for the whole gig other than to press record/stop on their phones. 

I wonder what the yoof think when they see old youtube vids of people bouncing in unison, crowd surfing and stage diving.

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’ve been to numerous gigs where this has all happened so I’m not sure what you’re saying tbh 

Seen the odd bit of bouncing but nowhere near as frequent, don't hear many football chats either these days  Out of interest which venues still allow stage diving?

Edited by purpleronnie