Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

3 hours ago, Soup said:

For bands like that yeah its mega expensive,.especially stadiums.

Their first tour would've probably been £20 and probably a better experience but i guess it comes down to how much you want to see them. Not sure I'd pay £70 for anyone.

Yeah most of the band's I like charge about £20, which I'm more than happy to pay. But £70 is a lot of money to spend on a concert

3 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

Got tickets for Paul McCartney in Bordeaux in May

Did look at this too but I'm still clinging on to him playing the UK again. Granted he's doing Glastonbury but surely some sort of sneaky date in Liverpool or London.

• Like 1

Liam Gallagher was brilliant last night, great gig, funny thing was he did his encore, loads of people left and then he came back on and did Cigarettes and Alcohol. Former Oasis guitarist Bonehead played on all the Oasis songs.

Miles Kane was the support act.

8556C810-191C-4C43-BF7F-320756AA4275.jpeg

Edited by Mark 'expert' Lawrenson
  • Like 1

Ezra Collective at the Roundhouse last night were amazing. Such a good sound and so encouraging to see jazz music enjoyed by so many young people. Best show I've been to in years and people bouncing around like it was a rock concert. Stunning!

• Like 2

Excited to hear Pearl Jam announced a European Tour, disappointed its Hyde Park so probably won't be going.  I wonder if they've reached that stage in their career where they'll just play large outdoor gigs and maybe the odd o2 arena gig.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Sad 1