Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

23 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Courteeners heaton park this friday. shame its not old trafford emirates as that is a great gig venue as mentioned above and was last time 'teeners were there!

hopefully the sun is shining on Manny on Friday :beer:

Looking forward to this one, never been Heaton park before. Guess it makes sense, with Parklife being on the Saturday and Sunday so it's all set up for them to use the main stage.

Into Manchester early doors for a bit of a bar crawl and then a taxi/tram to Heaton park. Looking foward to DMAs, been waiting 3 or 4 years to see these and now I'm going to see them here and at Y Not :D

Weather's looking pretty tasty atm so hopefully no changes on that front.

• Like 2

Had a great time at Download yesterday. Had a press ticket and somehow ended up both in the arena and the backstage area by just showing a piece of paper.

Nova Twin, Neck Deep and BMTH were amazing. I can’t really remember Architects as I stocked up on drinks for a few hours and ended up necking the lot before they started. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, longy said:

Saw Wu Tang and Nas at the O2 the other night and it was masterful 2 hours plus of pure hiphop pedigree. Did anyone else go?

didnt go... but wow, that is total royalty... were they good?