Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

On 10/07/2023 at 14:56, goody2028 said:

They were interesting lol loving the crackhead pressing play on the next track and giving it some tbf. Thought self esteem were ok as well, bit annoyed the Sunday got Weller though! 

Sunday was unreal, I think they've come out and said it was their best gig ever. One of the best gigs I've ever been to without question. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

blink-182 in Copenhagen on Tuesday and I’m so hyped. This band meant so much for me growing up, helping me through tough times and making good times even better. Enema of the State was the first CD I bought with my own money, got super fond memories of blasting that shit at full volume on my cd player on the backseat of the car (anti-shock baby!).

There seems to be a real good vibe between the three of them on this tour. Ahsolutely cannot wait :) 

• Like 3

On 10/09/2023 at 08:10, VinceNoir said:

blink-182 in Copenhagen on Tuesday and I’m so hyped. This band meant so much for me growing up, helping me through tough times and making good times even better. Enema of the State was the first CD I bought with my own money, got super fond memories of blasting that shit at full volume on my cd player on the backseat of the car (anti-shock baby!).

There seems to be a real good vibe between the three of them on this tour. Ahsolutely cannot wait :) 

This was unbelievable. Such a ride back to the late 90s early 00s and the band seemed to really enjoy playing their catalogue of greatest hits as well as a couple of deep cuts along the way. It’s the most fun I’ve ever had at a gig and the crowd was a blast :) If any you have tickets for the London, Manchester or Birmingham shows in October, you’re in for a real treat! 

On 15/09/2023 at 16:58, VinceNoir said:

This was unbelievable. Such a ride back to the late 90s early 00s and the band seemed to really enjoy playing their catalogue of greatest hits as well as a couple of deep cuts along the way. It’s the most fun I’ve ever had at a gig and the crowd was a blast :) If any you have tickets for the London, Manchester or Birmingham shows in October, you’re in for a real treat! 

I would go if it was possible to get a ticket without being ripped off. 

I'll be at the Amsterdam Ziggo Dome tomorrow night to see New Order. Going with a couple of mates and really looking forward to the weekend.

Originally there was 4 of us going but one has had to pull out, so if anyone just so happens to be in Amsterdam this weekend I have one spare ticket for the gig available (£60 FV).

Long shot I know but anyone interested can DM me.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2023 at 22:04, 1972 Fox said:

I'll be at the Amsterdam Ziggo Dome tomorrow night to see New Order. Going with a couple of mates and really looking forward to the weekend.

Originally there was 4 of us going but one has had to pull out, so if anyone just so happens to be in Amsterdam this weekend I have one spare ticket for the gig available (£60 FV).

Long shot I know but anyone interested can DM me.

How was it? Seeing them in Leeds next month.

On 25/09/2023 at 10:20, SemperEadem said:

How was it? Seeing them in Leeds next month.

Was decent in front of a good crowd. Played some newer/lesser known songs in the middle section of the gig. Then finished off with some of their older/better (IMO) New Order tracks and a couple of Joy Division. :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1