Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

On 03/12/2018 at 16:57, Stadt said:

Almost everything Wymesy posts, I don’t mean this in a mean spirited way but the style they’re written almost always makes me chuckle 

Not sure whether or not this post will irk Wymesy, as it's written in a style designed to provoke reaction imo.

• Haha 4

Browsing FT and the internet in general, while Optus sport is on in the back ground, they are doing a 'round the grounds" manager chat... i hear my manager on and look up to listen .....realise its Claudio.. and hes not my manager.... but, he was when we won the league :)lol 

On 06/12/2018 at 20:51, Langston said:

Not sure whether or not this post will irk Wymesy, as it's written in a style designed to provoke reaction imo.

I laughed at this post at the time but I just remembered it again, superb lol 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Returning stuff on Amazon - easy.

In my 8/9 years as an Amazon customer I've never had to return anything until today. What a piece of piss, painless and simple process. Brilliant.

Good old Amazon.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Returning stuff on Amazon - easy.

In my 8/9 years as an Amazon customer I've never had to return anything until today. What a piece of piss, painless and simple process. Brilliant.

Good old Amazon.

those loveable, tax dodging, high street wrecking (my parcel still hasnt been delivered) scamps

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

those loveable, tax dodging, high street wrecking (my parcel still hasnt been delivered) scamps

:D

Ive had nothing but first class service from Amazon. Prime is the best £80 I spend every year and brilliant value :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, leicsmac said:

That for all the brouhaha about the new Greggs vegan sausage rolls, despite the wailing and gnashing of teeth they're utterly coining it.

More freedom of choice in such things is good.

Anti Vegan sausage roll protests in Manchester yesterday lol

3AFA7B4F-4D9A-4BB5-A44B-EC1F779B84DF.jpeg

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Anti Vegan sausage roll protests in Manchester yesterday lol

3AFA7B4F-4D9A-4BB5-A44B-EC1F779B84DF.jpeg

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I might make a guess and say that's more about the "halal" part than the "vegan" part, maybe?

Yep, considering who it was this is likely:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/were-yellow-vests-protesting-against-15634441

Actually, guys, it's fake news.

It was a pro-Brexit demo that just happened to be outside Greggs.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-protest-outside-greggs-mistaken-13817934

27 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I might make a guess and say that's more about the "halal" part than the "vegan" part, maybe?

Yep, considering who it was this is likely:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/were-yellow-vests-protesting-against-15634441

That report just highlights the danger of stupidity and social media. People are far too quick to believe and share news without doing any due diligence.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

That report just highlights the danger of stupidity and social media. People are far too quick to believe and share news without doing any due diligence.

The Internet is at once the greatest and worst invention of all time.

It offers education to the ignorant but then gives them a voice.

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yep.  People with a large audience should be careful as well.

Gary Lineker had to delete something a couple of days ago, damage is already done though after 11k retweets.

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Yep.  People with a large audience should be careful as well.

Gary Lineker had to delete something a couple of days ago, damage is already done though after 11k retweets.

What did he say?

Guest MattP
1 minute ago, Buce said:

What did he say?

Got told off by the department of health and social care for spreading a fake leaflet telling them medical supplies will be short.

He did it last month as well with something about flights.