Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Those first couple of rounds when you buy a brand new loaf of bread, so soft and tasty.

Having just been in France for a week, we did morning trips to local bakeries. The bread there is nothing like you ever get here. Not just first couple of rounds either. The whole thing is delicious. Their pastries are so good too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

Having just been in France for a week, we did morning trips to local bakeries. The bread there is nothing like you ever get here. Not just first couple of rounds either. The whole thing is delicious. Their pastries are so good too. 

Proper fresh french bread is amazing, they do the best butter too. I love their supermarkets as they always smell of baking bread

The 'Two-Together' railcard. Me and my mate going to London for all 3 NFL games next month and getting train each time. Only costs £30 per year.

We've already pretty much made that saving with one return journey booked for the first weekend's game. A journey which would have cost us £75 in total now only costs £47. Almost too good to be true but it's a wise purchase if you know you're gonna be travelling together on each journey. 

Dont know what its like in the east midlands but any London based foxes noticed how awesome the red skies have been over the past month or so? Pretty darn cool, photos dont do them justice.

Edited by Nalis

14 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Dont know what its like in the east midlands but any London based foxes noticed how awesome the red skies have been over the past month or so? Pretty darn cool, photos dont do them justice.

Yeah they've been pretty picturesque recently. Very dramatic on some nights.

Today is quite bland in comparison lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Skyr Icelandic-style low-fat yoghurt (strawberry, apple & cinnamon or mixed berries flavour) floats my boat.

Creamy, filling, sour yet with a hint of sweetness. I could eat them for dessert every night of the week.

Available from Sainsbury's, maybe elsewhere. Let me know if you notice other flavours.

My name is (not) Alf Bentley and I endorse this commercial message.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

20181206_135107.thumb.jpg.421a691267f528b778a8c31cb6963933.jpg

Now I'm not a major fan of bookies, but it did raise a smile when I got a mystery package in the post.  The last thing I was expecting inside was a pair of Y-fronts

Just need to put on about 5 stone & they might fit

Or donate to @MattP I think he actually would quite like them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pSinatra said:

20181206_135107.thumb.jpg.421a691267f528b778a8c31cb6963933.jpg

Now I'm not a major fan of bookies, but it did raise a smile when I got a mystery package in the post.  The last thing I was expecting inside was a pair of Y-fronts

Just need to put on about 5 stone & they might fit

Is that to commemorate you having their pants down or vice-versa? :D