Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

20 hours ago, deejdeej said:

We all know that social media is a very toxic place, but 'no context Hearn' on Twitter and 'Ozzy man reviews' on Facebook are bloody brilliant lol

I deeply regret not discovering him sooner, particularly his Game of Thrones recaps - Jorah The Explorer was just brilliant. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/01/2019 at 10:08, Stadt said:

How touchy Forest fans are over being called Notts Forrest 

On 01/04/2019 at 14:48, Finnegan said:

They literally cannot not correct you. Not gonna lie, I do it deliberately 100% of the time just to fish. 

I know it's childish but it's just like calling the Scottish the Scotch. They 100% of the time will fail to resist correcting you. 

I never call them Notts Forest on air, as that would be unprofessional, but on social media and in real life... every time gets a bite.

I'm pals with Andy Reid, he knows I'm doing it for a bite yet he always nibbles.

On 15/12/2019 at 19:35, Stadt said:

Laura Woods

Having worked with her a few times I can confirm she is delightful as a human too.

• Haha 4

On 17/01/2020 at 14:45, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sounds stupid but I love the unstoppable lengthening of the days at this time of year. Every morning you go out and it's a bit lighter than it was yesterday, and it's a bit lighter every time you leave the office. 

Agreed, left work today in daylight with a lovely sunset. Just looks so much nicer than the dark with street lights.

Winter sunset is the best view.

Walked the 50 minutes or so into town from Glenfield earlier (well, yesterday) for the first time. A long way to go still but west Leicester is developing nicely which is pleasing. Went into HMV, was fairly busy too which I was surprised by.

Guest seanfox778

I like how a lot of those random thoughts you get when trying to sleep have already been manifested on the internet.

Example: I was laying down wondering where the phrase "let it go" (which i could hear a voice saying in my head) came from, i could picture an angry guy having someone in a headlock or something saying it. I go deeper into my brain and remember that Rambo said it to the sheriff in First Blood. I then wondered what it would sound like if you mixed Rambo saying "let it go" to the tune of the famous Disney song of the same name. I did a quick YouTube search and lo and behold...

https://youtu.be/1yC8yqAQjno

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2020 at 00:36, Stadt said:

Walked the 50 minutes or so into town from Glenfield earlier (well, yesterday) for the first time. A long way to go still but west Leicester is developing nicely which is pleasing. Went into HMV, was fairly busy too which I was surprised by.

I genuinely misread this post with an "n" instead of an "l" in that first word.

Wasn't sure whether to express surprise at your stamina or the fact you hadn't been arrested. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/01/2020 at 13:43, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I never call them Notts Forest on air, as that would be unprofessional, but on social media and in real life... every time gets a bite.

I'm pals with Andy Reid, he knows I'm doing it for a bite yet he always nibbles.

Having worked with her a few times I can confirm she is delightful as a human too.