Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Was having a clear out of my  downstairs cupboard and found what was left of my Vinyl collection, Roxy music, a pet shop boys double album, Queens greatest 1 and 2, Annie Lenox Diva and  about 6 others, right next to my old PS1 in its box. They do not make singers like this anymore.

Edited by ithuriel
  • Like 1

On 08/05/2020 at 20:40, ScouseFox said:

sophie ellis bextor man, singing in her front room every week and it's a real fu cking treat. she must be about 50 by now but cor. 

Harsh, she's about 40 I think.

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

These Walkers Crisps that are Nando's Peri-Peri chicken flavour. 

Right up their with the best crisps I've ever tasted.

image.jpeg.bd8d1ab67465b9c1b2092377a9db436a.jpeg

Nice I’ve tried the American hot pizza flavour and katsu curry. Hopefully I’ll get these tomorrow. 

29 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

The Freedom of Speech Thread being locked 

Shouldn't this post be in the "Unpopular Opinions" thread?

Mind you, the "Unpopular Opinions" thread should be locked, too. Some terrible views expressed in there.

• Haha 3

On 13/05/2020 at 14:36, Kopic said:

Not tried the burger ones.

Wouldn't bother mate, they are gash. Granted I imagine it's not the easiest flavour to capture in crisp form, but if you ordered an actual burger and it tasted like that, you'd be seething.

This whole interweb cloud business is clever ain't it?

Got myself a little lockdown project of digitizing old camcorder/DVD footage and uploading it to the cloud.

Also scanning all our old 6x4 photo albums onto digital and putting them into the cloud too.

Took me long enough to discover this new world but it's bloody awesome.

On 13/05/2020 at 13:42, Izzy said:

These Walkers Crisps that are Nando's Peri-Peri chicken flavour. 

Right up their with the best crisps I've ever tasted.

image.jpeg.bd8d1ab67465b9c1b2092377a9db436a.jpeg

The cheeseburger ones are the best, taste exactly like a Big Mac

I'd say in rank order:

1- Cheeseburger

2- Chili con carne (tastes just like chili)

3- Margerita pizza

4- Nando's

5- Katsu curry

6- American hot. Tastes nothing like the pizza, and not hot.

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

This whole interweb cloud business is clever ain't it?

Got myself a little lockdown project of digitizing old camcorder/DVD footage and uploading it to the cloud.

Also scanning all our old 6x4 photo albums onto digital and putting them into the cloud too.

Took me long enough to discover this new world but it's bloody awesome.

Izzy's compromising 90's photos, coming to a website near you... :shutup:

• Haha 2

Shout out to moisturiser, recently I ran low and neglected to have a contingency - went two days without and boy oh boy, it was tough, looked like the ghost of a Victorian boy. Got some sweet ass Nivea crème and now this metrosexual young buck is ready for any challenge life throws at him, baby!

• Like 1

Returned to watching Anime after seven odd years, binged The Promised Neverland which was a good horror story with a second season lined up, Demon Slayer which is a really good shounen with at times stunningly beautiful art and a gorgeous soundtrack, with yet again a second season and movie in the pipeline and might look at a few others that peeps are talking about.

On 20/05/2020 at 16:37, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Shout out to moisturiser, recently I ran low and neglected to have a contingency - went two days without and boy oh boy, it was tough, looked like the ghost of a Victorian boy. Got some sweet ass Nivea crème and now this metrosexual young buck is ready for any challenge life throws at him, baby!

Used E45 over many years. Now looking for a cheaper alternative - any heads up on Aldi/Lidl etc types gratefully received.

On 20/05/2020 at 16:37, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

oh yeah man, lockdown had been facemask central an all