Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

23 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

20 years on I still find the fact that Sainsbury’s had an own label version of utterly butterly called “you’d butter believe it!” Made those hours in Sainsbury’s wigston fly by!

Surely it's an own label version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (now know as I Can't Believe It's So Good For Everything and no I'm not joking)?

4 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

No margarine is an acceptable substitute for proper butter, fact not opinion

This is obviously true. But day-to-day, who's got the patience to try and spread butter on their toast? Unless it's been left outside in a heatwave for a week, it's like trying to spread clay.

That said, real butter does make anything delicious.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

This is obviously true. But day-to-day, who's got the patience to try and spread butter on their toast? Unless it's been left outside in a heatwave for a week, it's like trying to spread clay.

I slice the butter and let it rest on the toast as soon as it's out the toaster. It's spreadable after a few seconds. But yeah if it's on a normal sandwich or something you have to leave the butter out for half an hour first or it just tears the bread up

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

19 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I slice the butter and let it rest on the toast as soon as it's out the toaster. It's spreadable after a few seconds. But yeah if it's on a normal sandwich or something you have to leave the butter out for half an hour first or it just tears the bread up

Cut off the amount required and give it a ten-second blast in the microwave.

Sorted.

• Like 1

Google Maps 3D. Only discovered it today and I can't remember ever being as impressed by something technological as this. How have they rendered the entire earth in 3D? Amazing stuff

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
Misspelling and that
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Google Maps 3D. Only discovered it today and I can't remeber ever being as impressed by something technological as this. How have they rendered the entire earth in 3D? Amazing stuff

Image result for aliens meme

Guest MattP
On 31/03/2018 at 22:32, Jon the Hat said:

Catching up with old friends after another few years, and finding you still love them to bits.

I love those friends we have who you can meet up with after barely speaking to for years and then after half a pint it's like you had still seen each other every day.

22 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Just been advised that i have a self guided tour of the whitehouse approved....:ph34r:

That’s awesome mate. Give Donald a kick in the nuts from me if you see him :thumbup:

• 1 month later...